No announcement yet.

Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the use of Big&J BB2 liquid considered baiting at Grapevine? Asking for a friend of a friend.

You guys are gonna wear me out with this constant back and forth. Be sure to check in regularly from the stand this weekend. Let the world know what you're seeing, especially if it's big. We need to pump the entry numbers up for next year when I make my triumphant return to the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      Is the use of Big&J BB2 liquid considered baiting at Grapevine? Asking for a friend of a friend.

You guys are gonna wear me out with this constant back and forth. Be sure to check in regularly from the stand this weekend. Let the world know what you're seeing, especially if it's big. We need to pump the entry numbers up for next year when I make my triumphant return to the draw.
      Prob so if you are hunting over it. [emoji848] since I havent been hunting yet not really concerned about it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Another one of our friends is going to pick up his deer permit today, think a group of us are gonna go for a Neature walk this weekend and see what kind of neat wild animals we can stir up

Comment

I haven't been drawn in 7 years. Guess I shouldn't have told the guy, In charge of the hunting at GP, he didnt know what he was doing and myself and a group of friends would get it set up right! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
            Good to know and the same goes for me. I'll be there hunting all of November and will be happy to help anyone that reaches out for help. I'll also have a yak that can haul them out by water if needed.

Better dump that Big and J out first...

Comment

I think he drinks it before his hunts so his mock scrapes really draw em in.

Comment

I think he drinks it before his hunts so his mock scrapes really draw em in.
                Love being judged. ;-) cams aren't legal there either but everyone leaves them up. I'm not hunting until rutt when all that's out the window including baiting. I hunt pinch points and trail merges primarily. I don't need to bait for deer. Who hasn't thrown stuff up over cammed sites early to see what's around. Catch me hunting over bait then you can talk trash. Not what I'll be doing mid November. No need. Ya. I sprayed leaves early season under cams before hunting season. Sue me. [emoji11]

Comment

Relax, Clarence. I was kidding around. There wasn't one shred of judgement in my intent nor my posts. If you think I REALLY thought that you'd be out there pouring that stuff with the intent of hunting over it, you severely underestimate my judgement and network of information, Mr. Knight. I'm not an idiot.

Supreme public hunting skills. Lackluster dry sense of humor detection.

Comment

Relax, Clarence. I was kidding around. There wasn't one shred of judgement in my intent nor my posts. If you think I REALLY thought that you'd be out there pouring that stuff with the intent of hunting over it, you severely underestimate my judgement and network of information, Mr. Knight. I'm not an idiot.

Supreme public hunting skills. Lackluster dry sense of humor detection.
                    I guess I could haul in 200lbs of golden nuggets next time and see how that works out for me. It's all good Larry. I know the public land pursuit is tough enough Without extenuating circumstances that surround us all. I hunted over bait in Texoma last season where its allowed and it didnt pan out so no guarantees ever even with bait. Thinking I'll just start pi$$ing in the dirt now so i dont offend all the purists in the group. [emoji16]

Comment

Got my rifle all sighted in today and picked up a new chair from Academy. I'm ready. LOL. Seriously, good luck and don't drowned out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                        Got my rifle all sighted in today and picked up a new chair from Academy. I'm ready. LOL. Seriously, good luck and don't drowned out there.
                        Bring extra shells. I heard there is a group taking a nature walk tomorrow.

Comment

Today's adventure in the woods produced 2 tree stands and a plastic 30 gal feeder. We went ahead and took them home, gonna put a new coat of paint on them and sell them to fund new bird houses for Trophy Club park

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                            Today's adventure in the woods produced 2 tree stands and a plastic 30 gal feeder. We went ahead and took them home, gonna put a new coat of paint on them and sell them to fund new bird houses for Trophy Club park
                            Yall would. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                              Yall would. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

🤷🏼*♂️[emoji23]

Founds Big&J too. Threw it out in front of your cam for ya! [emoji1303][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                                [emoji1743]*[emoji3603][emoji23]

Founds Big&J too. Threw it out in front of your cam for ya! [emoji1303][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Thanks man. That way I kill the big one again. I'll leave the 90 inch 5 pointers for you again. [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                                X