Ranger vinyl seat repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger vinyl seat repair

I've got a small round hole in my Ranger seat vinyl. Almost looks like a hole punch was used. Cannot pull edges together.

I know there are a lot of products but anyone with first hand knowledge of good patch kit material?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I patched a hole similar to yours with a cheap patch kit off of Amazon. I don't remember which kit it was, but it was actually pretty easy and worked fairly well. It came with a piece of replacement vinyl to fill the hole. My biggest problem was I did it during a cool, wet day so it took forever to dry.

Comment

A rubber tire patch kit has worked for my ranger. I had a tear in the side and just used the rubber patch and contact cement and it worked well.

Comment

Update: I used a repair kit from Gear Aid (SeamGrip adhesive + Tenacious tape patch). Application went great. Let adhesive set for an hour before applying patch which extends past adhesive. Best thing about the Tenacious tape is it is thin but tough. Minimal or no edge to catch. Time will tell on longevity.
        Bought the kit at Academy but also available at camping backpacking store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X