Sticker sighting @ Quail Creek Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker sighting @ Quail Creek Range

Brown f-150( I think. I ran into some friends on my way out). Too bad I didn't you were there before I left the range.

Anybody?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

It wasn't me, but I want to ask, do you practice with your bow there? Do they have new targets, finally?

Comment

That don't have much of an archery range. I was talking with one of the range marshals yesterday. He wasn't proud of it. Cinnamon creek is awesome. Not far from quail creek.

Comment

I go there often with pistol/long guns and sometimes take my bow. I take my own block target, which I'd rather not. Gun range/s are great and well supervised. Too bad they don't keep useable archery targets. I may have to start going to CC.

Comment

Cc is the snizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by mossbear View Post
                  I go there often with pistol/long guns and sometimes take my bow. I take my own block target, which I'd rather not. Gun range/s are great and well supervised. Too bad they don't keep useable archery targets. I may have to start going to CC.
                  We have over 150 3-D targets on six different ranges including our Creeks course that has tripods, lock-on stands, box blinds, turtle blind & a pop up blind. Heck we even have a 100 yard static range.

Comment

Working...
                  X