Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

change of plans...going to keith johns outdoors instead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change of plans...going to keith johns outdoors instead!

well i could not get into hunt at the dos plumas due to airline issues, i just got my flight booked and i am going to fly into san antonio and hunt keith johns outdoors. i am hoping i can finally fill my quest for an axis or blackbuck. it sounds like a good place. i am going to be hunting april 1-3. keith seems like a truely good guy, i am looking forward to it! have any of you guys that have hunted in the past, can you give me some insight on the place? i am going down by myself this year so i hope to meet some fellow tbh`ers maybe while i am there.

God bless,
    Bill

guess what i wondering is about stand types,blinds etc. have any of you hunted exotic at his place?

Bill

Comment

I have never been there but I just saw that you were looking for a blackbuck or axis. I just got back from Mesquite Bowhunting and they have some monster axis in velvet that would be hard horned in late march early april.

Comment

Just sold the place ive been hunting in barksdale, looking for new ranch for axis. looks like we check on some of the same places. what about dos plumas need to find a place bad let me know how Kieth johns works out for you. ole shep

Comment

i am booked for may 30th i am looking forward to hearing your report!!! good luck and get a biggun

Comment

Good luck on your hunt, keep us posted on the results.

Comment

Keiths place rules cant say enough good about him and his place.

Comment

How did you do Hitman

Comment

how did you do this weekend hitman???? eagerly waiting to hear!!

Comment

so spill it hit man............... how did ya do?

Comment

Working...
                    X