Ever see a UFO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever see a UFO?

I spent a week at our deer lease last week and the sky was beautiful and stars were out bright! We saw several strange lights and flashes in the sky we could not explain. One of our lease members started talking about seeing UFO's previously. When I came home I started watching a show on the History channel called "Hanger 1: The UFO Files.

Very interesting ..... certainly makes you wonder!

The truth is out there

Comment

There has to be!!!! Universe is so big. I do a lot of night hunting varmint and seen some odd stuff, I see a lot of shooting stars though.

Comment

Don't talk about this around anyone with a straight jacket.

Comment

Is this even a debate anymore...?
          Govt has admitted to UFOs being “out there”.

It was in HISTORY’s series 'Unidentified' that the active-duty Navy pilots who encountered the crafts first came forward to share their stories.

Comment

I ain't saying it's aliens but it's aliens. The females ain't all that good looking but after a few beers they change and start lookin better.

Comment

Lookin at all the archaeological carvings and statues supporting visits in the ancient past. Lookin at the newly declassified modern history of visits. That coupled with the fact that over 200 billion galaxies in the known universe each with 100 - 400 billion stars, many a complete solar system, and knowing that many of these are older than ours, some much much older, I really don't see how we could be alone

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA"]UFO spotted by US fighter jet pilots, new footage reveals - BBC News - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I was hunting with my great uncle in Terrell county. One evening I went to pick him up from his blind, and he pointed out some strange lights on the horizon. We watched them for a while. I’m not saying it was a ufo but definitely not just a vehicle. They kind of floated around then would shoot very fast horizontally. Later when he would tell the story to other people, I’d say I didn’t see anything just to aggravate him. He’s passed on since that trip, I sure miss him.

Comment

Yep. Twice in my 54 years.
                    There is absolutely no way that what I saw the first time is from this planet or piloted by a human.. It happened at Inks lake state park back in 1980 at around 2 AM.

It ain't even up for debate..
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 02-02-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I saw something back around 85-86 from the Pendleton Bridge in Toledo Bend. I don’t know what, but I was a kid and my parents made me stay inside the truck while they got out, along with several other vehicles (so I know others thought it was weird enough to do the same) to get a better look. It had strange lights that would shift and rotate, but made no sound ruling out some type of helicopter, and traveled too slow to be a plane. I bet 15 cars stopped and watched it slowly hover over the lake till it was out of site, but never even heard about it in the local paper. Today there would be 15 videos posted immediately, but that was a different time.

Comment

I saw the supposed one near stephenville back in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Solocam84 View Post
                          I saw the supposed one near stephenville back in 2008.
                          Around that same time frame I saw something near Hico.

Comment

Yes in Bastrop camping out and I was one of those that called people crazy until I saw it myself....if drones were around then that would explain it but this was 1988.

Comment

Sitting in a ground blind off 2854 one morning I watched something run back and forth across the sky for probably half an hour. At first I thought maybe it was a helicopter because it would stay still, move, sit still again, etc. When it moved it was hauling though. Would start and stop abruptly.

Probably the only thing like that I've seen that made me wonder.

Comment

Working...
                              X