Ags hire LSU RB coach tommie Robinson

I’ve never heard of him, any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

They have had some good backs with him there. His biggest value will be recruiting. LSU was not going to renew his contract with Kevin Faulk already on the payroll. That’s what I read recently. Thought he might would end up at Baylor or USCe.

Another Tiger leftover for you Aggies
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 02-24-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Heck y’all tell us Ags stayin tryin to pick from the LSU tree

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            They have had some good backs with him there. His biggest value will be recruiting. LSU was not going to renew his contract with Kevin Faulk already on the payroll. That’s what I read recently. Thought he may would end up at Baylor.

O immediately named Faulk the new RB coach earlier [emoji1360]

Comment

Former Texas RB coach TR? He’s aight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This thread needs more banter, lists and silly rankings.

All you boys bitching about the content.....let's go. Offer up what should be talked about.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will offer up: Baylor has been the most successful and top athletic program in the State of Texas the past 10-12 years. No one else comes close. Every other athletic program in Texas is inferior to my Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    I will offer up: Baylor has been the most successful and top athletic program in the State of Texas the past 10-12 years. No one else comes close. Every other athletic program in Texas is inferior to my Bears.

Its not that you’re wrong it’s just that it’s Baylor, and for some reason it just doesn’t stir the pot good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      This thread needs more banter, lists and silly rankings.

All you boys bitching about the content.....let's go. Offer up what should be talked about.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Can you make a list of the coaches a$m has hired from LSU and failed, and how many have turned them down? I know it’s a long list but we’ve got 190+ days

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Can you make a list of the coaches a$m has hired from LSU and failed, and how many have turned them down? I know it’s a long list but we’ve got 190+ days

1. Chavis - Hired (DC) - Under performed
                        2. Aranda - (DC) Reached out for job, then turned it down after LSU made him the highest paid DC at $2.5M
                        3. Robinson - Hired (RB) - TBD

Bonus: Woodward (AD) hired from Washington who landed us Fisher / Buzz Williams (basketball) then left for hometown LSU

Not really that long of a list

Comment

How about what instate kids will texas and a&m be battling for this year? Who gets who?

Comment

1. Chavis - Hired (DC) - Under performed

2. Aranda - (DC) Reached out for job, then turned it down after LSU made him the highest paid DC at $2.5M

3. Robinson - Hired (RB) - TBD

Bonus: Woodward (AD) hired from Washington who landed us Fisher / Buzz Williams (basketball) then left for hometown LSU

Not really that long of a list

Chavis didn’t have the horses like he did at LSU like i told you...

Y’all just offered Raymond not but a month ago and he turned it down as well

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Chavis didn’t have the horses like he did at LSU like i told you...

Y’all just offered Raymond not but a month ago and he turned it down as well

Two sides to every story, two spins to every story. Raymond got offered, Raymond reached out, you know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.

Robinson was being fired because he sucked, or Robinson / O butted heads about recruiting and was asked to look around due to personality conflicts (A&M side).. You know which is true as much as I do. Neither know the truth.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Fun fact. The last time L$U lost was to Aggie. I was reminded when I saw it on a cup in my house.

I look forward to a much more competitive game this year. I have it "circled" on my calendar.
                                Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 02-25-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X