I think I broke my Wraith :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
    Have you messaged their Facebook page? They replied fast to me.
    No sir
    I don't do Facebook.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Got an email today from sellmark with a tracking number [emoji1303]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

Thanks for the update. I haven't received an email yet, hopefully tomorrow. It would be nice to have it for a hunt this weekend but doesn't appear that that will happen.

Comment

I had an idea (don't know if it was good or bad yet) this morning. I called them and asked if mine had shipped and it hadn't, they were getting it ready though. I asked if I could get the 4k for the difference in price and they said I could. So now I have to wait until the 4k's come in (hopefully May but more like June) but I will have a 4k for the $300 difference in price.

Comment

Sightmark finally got in wraiths and they just shipped out hundreds. If you have a replacement coming it is probably in the mail headed to you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              I had an idea (don't know if it was good or bad yet) this morning. I called them and asked if mine had shipped and it hadn't, they were getting it ready though. I asked if I could get the 4k for the difference in price and they said I could. So now I have to wait until the 4k's come in (hopefully May but more like June) but I will have a 4k for the $300 difference in price.
              I was going to do this today

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                This is gonna be a great off-season!
                So much love....

Comment

Fed Ex says they delivered it to the Post Office yesterday. It was closed for President Day.

She checked our PO Box today and it was there.

Not sure if they fixed it it replaced it. I'll check the serial number tonight when in get home.

I might sell it to buy a thermal.....

Comment

Got home and it's a new scope

Comment

Got home and it's a new scope

If you are thinking thermal and Pulsar I would give them a call and see if they will exchange it for you with you paying the difference. I don't see why they wouldn't and I would think getting full retail for the wraith from them would be more than you can get selling it. It never hurts to ask. If you do call the lady I spoke with is at extension 167 but I don't remember her name. She was super helpful.

Comment

I was going to do this today

I bet you still could if you want to go that route vs thermal or keeping the HD. I guess you would be out shipping but still not a bad deal and as I said in the previous post you would get full retail vs what you would get selling it (even BNIB). I'm starting to get a little concerned with how long it will take to get the 4K's in though. When I called they were saying May/June but with the virus in China I bet that pushes everything back. I could see it being July or later before they get them in.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                          Sightmark finally got in wraiths and they just shipped out hundreds. If you have a replacement coming it is probably in the mail headed to you right now.
                          Thinking about getting the new 4k. Mounting on a bolt action. Can I use traditional scope rings to mount on my rifle? All I see is ar quick mounts picattiny options. The ir illuminator is mounted on the left side of the unit. I was watching a vid talking about how it might be in the way for right handed shooters. It doesn't look like the eye piece comes near the shooter while looking down the rifle. So it's like looking at at small TV screen? I'm a newbie on this stuff. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Thinking about getting the new 4k. Mounting on a bolt action. Can I use traditional scope rings to mount on my rifle? All I see is ar quick mounts picattiny options. The ir illuminator is mounted on the left side of the unit. I was watching a vid talking about how it might be in the way for right handed shooters. It doesn't look like the eye piece comes near the shooter while looking down the rifle. So it's like looking at at small TV screen? I'm a newbie on this stuff. Thanks
                            Not sure on the mount, you may need to talk with Jason (Outdoerlegacy on here) about that. He would know best and is very responsive to PM's.

I did speak with Jason about the IR illuminator on the 4k and he wasn't really impressed with the location. It can slide forward or back to possibly get out of your way when looking thru the scope. On the HD, it is like looking at a little TV screen and it should be the same on the 4k. The big deal is that no matter where you slide it, it will be in the way of focusing the unit for a right handed shooter if mounted on the scope. If the 4k is like the HD, you focus/refocus quite a bit depending on distance, etc. I plan to mount mine on the handguard by the muzzle so I won't have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              Not sure on the mount, you may need to talk with Jason (Outdoerlegacy on here) about that. He would know best and is very responsive to PM's.

I did speak with Jason about the IR illuminator on the 4k and he wasn't really impressed with the location. It can slide forward or back to possibly get out of your way when looking thru the scope. On the HD, it is like looking at a little TV screen and it should be the same on the 4k. The big deal is that no matter where you slide it, it will be in the way of focusing the unit for a right handed shooter if mounted on the scope. If the 4k is like the HD, you focus/refocus quite a bit depending on distance, etc. I plan to mount mine on the handguard by the muzzle so I won't have to deal with that.
                              Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X