Photoshop PRANK Help please.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
    Thanks, it's not all that hard though. If I can do it, believe me anyone can. I don't even have Photoshop, I use PowerPoint. Just a matter of finding something to insert that has a similar exposure and focus as the original pic. A little imagination and twisted sense of humor helps as well.
    Hey so my inlaws live next door and have claimed to see a "black panther" roaming around every now and then. I always give them hell about it. Would you mind throwing a couple of them in there for me? That would be hilarious. I was going to show them the deer but the black panther would be awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by kmlj9491 View Post
      Hey so my inlaws live next door and have claimed to see a "black panther" roaming around every now and then. I always give them hell about it. Would you mind throwing a couple of them in there for me? That would be hilarious. I was going to show them the deer but the black panther would be awesomeness
      Well, it's not great. Very hard to find black cat pics at night that also match the exposure of the photo. Best I could do.
      Attached Files

Comment

Well, it's not great. Very hard to find black cat pics at night that also match the exposure of the photo. Best I could do.
        Would these work?

Comment

Like the strands of grass in front of his midsection.

Comment

kind of, still not great
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's another, hard-horned though. Blurred it as little to make more 'real'.
              You guys are good!

Comment

No, flash is too bright to match that particular deer. This one work?
                Amazing!

Comment

Food chain.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X