Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranormal stuff

Ok Lets start this off with I'm not one of those guys that really believes in this stuff.

But 4 years ago we bought an old house. And from the get go it freaked me out. Its a one time owner but over 70 years old. A little old lady ran a day care out of it until she got to old. We bought and fixed it up as our first house.

1. While remodeling the radio would change station by itself. I wold have it on some rock and thought the first couple times it was my dad just changing the station. Then one day while working in the kitchen (where the radio was) it changed twice both from my station of rock to some straight up gangster stuff.

2. One night I was doing some work late and called my dad for a question about some electrical stuff. While my cell phone was trying to ring it turned white noise and I heard the words in a old lady's voice: "Get Out!" I hung up and told my house off! I mean I really layed into it! Once I calmed down and realized I was alone I left!

3. Cabinets in my house will be open when I walk through to this day.

4. A series of pictures we took before the remodel had snow in only one room. Every picture in that room not the rest of the house.

5. Woke up one night to go P. Walked out in the hall to the bathroom and threw my hands up in the air and yelled whoa! As a teacher this is a natural reaction right before I bump a child in the hall at school but there was no body in the hall. Just a shadow I saw for a second that seemed to be a young kid in the hall at my house.

6. Woke up one night with my eyes closed and had that feeling like I was being watched. I peeked and saw a little lady figure standing in the room. Closed my eyes real quick, then found the courage to look again and saw that it had moved to my wifes side of the bed. Got up and turned the light on and it had vanished.

7. Went to the bathroom closed the door. Was doing some calculus and the door opened. I leaned to close it and it opened again. I then left it open if a ghost wants to see and smell that I will let it!

8. A light in the closet in what used to be the little old lady's room will be radomly on.

9. Just now as I was looking at another thread the babys rocker arm moved to the floor slowly. The rocker has an arm that folds over and locks into place. The arm was at a 90 degree after we got him out of it about 4 hours ago. Now its all the way down.

Like I said I dont believe in all this stuff. Its all just weird never threatning or mean. What do you guys think?

Dodo dodo dodo dodo.......Welcome to the twilight zone

Don't know

Comment

?

Who you gonna call?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post
        Who you gonna call?

LOL that is better than mine...... This thread is nothing w/o pics. maybe video too

Comment

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post
          Who you gonna call?
          Ghost Busters!!

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
            LOL that is better than mine...... This thread is nothing w/o pics. maybe video too
            Ive tried never really works out. I could put some pics of open cabinets and the lights on if you want to but what does that prove?

Comment

you never know.........

Comment

That's freaky. Hopefully things settle down. At least it's nothing violent. I've never been a big believer in the stuff, but have never gone through anything like that.

Comment

Do you own any animals,that stay inside the home ? How do they act inside the house?

Comment

Call ghost hunters or ghost lab they will come check it out for you. I think they are out of S/A. I don't believe in ghost myself either. Also if you have a smart phone you can download the EVP ghost detector app.

Comment

Very cool stuff. Set up an infrared game cam and take some manual photos in each room.
                      We watch a show called Ghost Adventures and they do this alot on that show and capture some interesting stuff.

Comment

Throw up a trail cam to watch the kitchen and make sure cabinets and all that are closed up - only turn the camera on when you know no one will be in the house - or wherever weird stuff happens frequently and see what you catch - or if you catch anything at all. Worth a shot at least.

Comment

Maybe you and Jesus need to have a talk. Just a thought. Where He is present, demons cannot be.

Comment

I like the game cam idea. Also just walk around and take random pics. Stuff will show up on the pics.

Comment

sell that house.....

Comment

Working...
                              X