Sarrels Wildcat II Recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels Wildcat II Recurve

We just posted this in the classifieds. Its a little to heavy for the old man. Hardly used. Sorry, no camera so no pics.

Originally posted by Deb View Post
    We just posted this in the classifieds. Its a little to heavy for the old man. Hardly used. Sorry, no camera so no pics.
    No pics!!!! You know the rules, no pic didn't happen or in your case no pic, it's really not there!!LOL Good luck with the sale.

Comment

you mind posting the specs of the bow for us noobies who can't access the classifieds yet? >.<*
      -PWong

Comment

Specs as follows: 54" long, 54#@28"

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          No pics!!!! You know the rules, no pic didn't happen or in your case no pic, it's really not there!!LOL Good luck with the sale.
          Ok, Smarty, come on over and take some pics.

Comment

Gee, can you tell 3-D season is over and deer season hasn't started yet?

Everybody seems to be selling bows the last two weeks.

Comment

We will be posting more later. We are selling all the heavy draw weights.

Comment

When you said a little heavy for the ole man I thought you ment like 32@28. Ha!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
                  When you said a little heavy for the ole man I thought you ment like 32@28. Ha!!!!!!!
                  OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!! That was a good one! Deb, have I seen this bow?

Comment

Probably, its hanging on the wall with all the others. He has never used it as a target bow, so he hasn't had it with him at any of the shoots. The other 2 are some real lookers with elk teeth locaters. Real fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
                      Wait till he sees this...

Comment

Ok, Widdler, this is Arvin. When I get down to 32@28 I 'll still whoop YOU!! Lol!

Comment

Excuse me while I change into my wadders and get someting cool to drink, this could get interesting!

Comment

Doc, who do you think is worse? Widdler and Arvin or you and me? Its pretty close.

Comment

Ok arvin I will let you carry my bow from target to target I will have to see if you can lift it first. LOL!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X