Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobbies you have always wanted to try and really get in too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played baseball through college, dabble in a men's league still. Of course hunt, but not year round. Use to do ju jitsu in college and a few years after. So now I'm 38, still workout, got a couple kiddos and just wanted to do something different. Not a 50k hobby but something. Kayaking? Long range shooting? Rock climbing? Heck I don't know, just something different but something I can go all in on. Maybe I'm having an early mid life crisis.

Between hunting and fishing, all my free time is gone.

Comment

A few I'd like to get into...

Flyfishing
      Playing Guitar
      Making Furniture
      Knifemaking
      Mountain Biking
      Traditional Archery

Comment

At 43 I feel your pain. My one true hobby has always been skiing. It's been the one constant in my life and I have managed to raise two skiing boys as well. My addiction is so bad I have season passes to a resort in Utah and go about every other weekend December- April. I've tried new stuff and I'm intrigued by fly fishing. I think it's more because it would give me an excuse to go to mountain towns may-November.
        I will say as I get older keeping interest in things gets harder

Comment

I live on a golf course and have been throwing around the idea of getting into it. Ive seen myself at the driving range and it isnt pretty so ive been holding off.

Kayak fishing is an addiction of mine. Its fairly easy to get into and go do

Comment

Get a sport pilot license and buy a Challenger or quicksilver gt 500

Comment

Wish I showed more time to my comic book collection.

Comment

Your kids must be young still if you are asking about hobbies . Because with my son playing select baseball and riding horses and shooting guns. And my daughter riding horses, rodeos, softball and various other 4h activities I don't have time to do do anything else but chase kids around

Comment

Rock crawling
                  I've had several very capable jeeps from trailer queens to trail worthy street legal, but if I had a tube chassis rock crawler I'd drag it all over the country
                  I even like working on the stupid things

But if you need a hobby Chris, I know a place you can get into growing wine quality grapes. [emoji51][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Archery, started when I was 10, still going strong...
                    Work keeps getting in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                      Rock crawling
                      I've had several very capable jeeps from trailer queens to trail worthy street legal, but if I had a tube chassis rock crawler I'd drag it all over the country
                      I even like working on the stupid things

Let's build one dale .

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                        Let's build one dale .

I'm down
                        But see my edit lol

Comment

Considering buying a trail style motorcycle myself-my problem is i have my second child starting college in the fall. Next fall I will have all three in college. I need a hobby that's cheap

Comment

Fencing.................

Comment

Originally posted by Masmak View Post
                              Considering buying a trail style motorcycle myself-my problem is i have my second child starting college in the fall. Next fall I will have all three in college. I need a hobby that's cheap
                              Agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X