Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingwood peeps this one is gonna sting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it's gonna suck bad for a while. It's ain't just Kingwood peeps. Lots of people will be affected

Comment

That's going to suck. I guess 99 will get busy

Comment

yeah that is gonna suck...but not as bad as when the FM 1960 expansion works begins...KingWood drive and Northpark are gonna be a nightmare to drive down

Comment

Thankful I don’t drive in town daily. That is not going to be pleasant for morning commuters!

Comment

That's gonna sting me good. Not bad in the mornings but evenings are gonna be terrible!

Comment

Yeah that is going to be terrible. Of course the timing of the project start is just when we are moving back into our home that was flooded.

Comment

Yep. Not looking forward to it at all..

Comment

Those **** government officials running TxDot had better open up 99 Grand Pwy to 45 as a free road during this time.

Comment

Yea, it won't just sting 'Wooder's... I cross that bridge comin' n goin' to the office every day... I might adjust my hours and do more of the old work from the home office stuff... Three of my staff live on the "wrong" side of the river too...

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      yeah that is gonna suck...but not as bad as when the FM 1960 expansion works begins...KingWood drive and Northpark are gonna be a nightmare to drive down
                      Oh, and for the record, they're already a nightmare to drive down...
                      When I moved out of Kingwood 2 1/2 years ago all the way to Tarkington, my commute to work only grew by about 10 minutes... In reality, I can go from Cleveland to Humble just as quick as I could go from my house in Bear Branch Village to Humble... and it's only gotten worse since then for the 'Wooder's...

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        That's gonna sting me good. Not bad in the mornings but evenings are gonna be terrible!
                        It's only the SOUTH bound bridge that's coming out... so unless you are heading out in the mornings and in in the evenings, you should be OK.

Comment

Its going to be a gigantic pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Kingwood drive and Northpark are already a nightmare to drive.

Comment

Im glad i live on the Humble side! That is going to be a nightmare!

Comment

Working...
                              X