Bachelor Party Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bachelor Party Idea

Got a great friend that is getting married in July. We have been tossing ideas around of what he wants to do. We don't want to do any big partying scene, Vegas/New Orleans anything like that. We were thinking it would be really cool if we could find a place somewhere everyone could stay at that we could do some shooting and or a little varmit hunting. Pigs, yotes, doesn't really matter. Do some fishing during the middle of the day and sit around and have some brews by a campfire at night. Would be like a weekend deal. If anyone knows of a place that does that kind of thing I would love to get the information. There's about 10 guys that should go, all with gun/hunting experience. Thanks in advance!

Would not be against the idea of being able to hunt exotics either if the price is right.

Comment

Good call on not going to Vegas or Nola. Everyone does that....boring and waste of money IMO. Can't help with the hunting this but a good idea that people are doing now is whitewater rafting. I did DIY trout fishing in Spokane with just my future brother in law for 2 days. My best man planned zip lining in Coeur d'alen,e Idaho and a group whitewater rafting day in Cyr Montana. Was incredible. If you have the $ I know the rafting company I went with (gotta get the name from my best man) did a cast and blast trip.

Comment

Ive been looking for something similar. Some of it depends on price.
        I did see a 2500acre ranch in central texas with cabins that you could rent. Atv trails, pig hunting was free, fishing in river, etc. It was $2500 for the entire place for the weekend. Fishing didnt look that great and summer time just seemed to hot to hunt. Ill see if i can find the link.
        There is also an 18000 acre place with a tank you can drive, atvs, guns, etc but was around $1200/person. It comes up quick in google searches.
        Lastly there have been ideas on here for southern louisiana night time bowfishing from an airboat.

Comment

Go visit that ranch in Uvalde where they let you drive tanks around and blow sh*t up!

Comment

Check out T4 Exotics. They are a sponsor

Also drivetanks.com

Comment

I don’t know about hunting. But for my buddies bachelor party we went to broken bow Oklahoma. We fished all day, hiked, drank beer, played horse shoes, smoked cigars in the hot tub, and went to a couple breweries. It was a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bachelor Party Idea

My buddy did the Gruene hall/ new braunfels gig. Floated the river, fished for trout, local bar scene around NB. We booked a cabin for relatively cheap and had a great weekend. The shooting and hunting is zero around there but the fishing and floating was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TC Outfitters operatea most of our whitetail, hog and turkey hunts on either one of our two main ranches. Our Uvalde South ranch is located 24 miles south of Uvalde in Zavala County and contains almost 90,000 acres. This area is also known as the famous "Golden Triangle".

Comment

My bachelor party is in May. We’re spending 2 nights kayaking and canoeing a 20 mile stretch of the Brazos below the PK dam. I’ve done this stretch more times than I care to count, and it’s awesome. There will be 12-14 of us. We’re taking a few coolers packed full of beer, steak, shrimp, and anything else great to eat/munch on. Do a little fishing, a lot of drinking, and a lot of relaxing.

Comment

Check this place out.

Greystone Castle is a Texas sporting facility that offers some of the best hunting in the United States. We are ideally located near Dallas/Fort Worth and offer easy access for domestic and international travelers. Call us at 800-399-3006.

Comment

Venice? just fishing but you have offshore inshore even bowfishing.

Comment

Budget would be a big help

Comment

I was the same...Had a big party and weekend hunt at the camp house with 9-10 guys. Wouldn't have it any other way

Comment

Look up Texas Exotic Hunting reloaded on FB. They have people selling hunts for anything you can think of!

Comment

Working...
                              X