• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work

Comment

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I got a couple of these from Harbor Freight to mount on my table legs and they are handy as heck to hold stuff. Table looks good.

Comment

I've also been eyeing a welder. I was just curious which one you bought and what your considerations were when picking one out.

Comment

Originally posted by tsu0405 View Post
              Nice Table. The only thing I would add is weld a piece of 3" angle iron on one end and some hooks. We put the angle iron on all of our tables so we have a place to put all of our pipe when we cut so its not rolling on top of table
              Thinking about doing this too. I just want to use the table a few times to see how I want it before I slap it on there.

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
              Rather than painting it, powder coat it and be done.
              Good point!

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
              I got a couple of these from Harbor Freight to mount on my table legs and they are handy as heck to hold stuff. Table looks good.
              Hmm...might need to get some of those for my bigger, wooden table

Comment

Originally posted by blaqkpanda View Post
                I've also been eyeing a welder. I was just curious which one you bought and what your considerations were when picking one out.
                I went with the Millermatic 211 mainly because it can be used on a 110 or 220 volt plug (I only have 110 currently at the house) and should be able to handle a wider range of metal thickness than I'll typically weld with a mig. I like that it can handle thicker metal if I need it to though. I could've gotten by with a cheaper/lesser version but I wanted the welder to be able to outperform me in the long run. I'm a firm believer of "buy once, cry once"

Comment

Working...
                X