Another BBQ pit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another BBQ pit...

Went to the steel place on Saturday and this is what I came home with. Then, I went and picked up some trailer parts and began throwing it all together. Making a pit on a trailer. Front will have wood storage and wrap around counter. In the back corner there will be a burner for a crawfish pot and in front of that there will be a spot for a wok. Cooking chamber is 3/8" and the fire box is 1/4". I don't have any plans just making it up as I go. Don't know if I will keep it or sell it. Wife is telling me it has to go...
    Attached Files

Very nice!!!!

Comment

looking good

Comment

Looks good. Too bad it has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie28 View Post
          Looks good. Too bad it has to go.
          Im thinking if my wife told me that I would help her pack to go to her mom's house. I ain't selling my smoker, LOL. BTW, good job!

Comment

I like the looks so far.

Comment

progress

I made the counter for it last night and began putting in the braces for the wood storage. It's looking better and better as I go along.
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!! I'm almost done building mine. Hoping to break it in this weekend.

Comment

Progress

We are buying a house and selling ours so I have to finish this thing up pretty quick. I have everything done except the propane lines and two burners. The further I get with it the more I like it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. I would suggest rounding the corners off on the table. Running into them is gonna be painful. Just sayin.

Comment

Your wife is right you should sell it.... to me cheap.

Comment

Big Todd I don't know what you version of cheap is but it's looking like a $2,500 rig when it's all done. Headed to the ranch this week but when I get back im going to mount the burners, run lines and put the stack on last. If I put the stack on now it won't fit in the garage.

Comment

Good lookin pit.

Comment

Awesome. Nice work

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                              X