BFAC Shoot March 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BFAC Shoot March 16

The Buffalo Field Archery Club here in Houston is having a 3D shoot March 16. I am wanting to participate in the shoot. This would be my first time participating in any kind of formal shoot. Im really looking forward to it but I would like to know more about what to do as far as rules, set up help and just any info you guys can help with for me to get ready would be a huge help as I'm very new to shoots like this and dont want to show up and look like an idiot lol. Im also wanting to join the club. Ive read through their website about membership and thats not a problem. Is the shoot going to be ASA rules? If so thats what I need help with cause all thats Greek to me. Thanks

Ttt for a little help

Comment

The shoot uses Asa rules. I definitely recommend coming out. The yardages depend on what kind of setup you shoot. It is 30 3D targets. The first 15 are known distances. You use a rangefinder or someone in the group. The second 25 you guess the yardage. You shoot one arrow at each target and keep score. 5 points for a hit, 8 for the large circle,10 for the inner circle and 12 for the small lower circle. It is a lot of fun and great people. You can message me if you have any questions and I'd be glad to help.

Comment

Working...
      X