Boazmans Quatro B again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boazmans Quatro B again.

I am ever so happy! I just booked a trip for 4 days just before Thanksgiving for my soon to be fiance, she just does not know it yet (I am waiting for the right time) and myself. I hunted there last Feb took a nice ram, blackbuck and hog.

Since that time the Army sent me to Ft. Knox, Ky from Texas and now I am out and living the civilian life. Miss the Army but really miss Texas, you all living there are so fortunate, sure beats southern Illinois. We have monster whitetail but you have great places like Boazmans and exotics galore.

Anyway, this will be her first exotic hunt and this year is her first year hunting. She has wanted to hunt for some time and has been shooting a bow with me for 2 years. Question folks do you think this is a great place for her to give it a first try? I have hunted there and think so but many of you have been there along with many other places. I can book somewhere else for a couple of days as well after ouR hunt there, please recommend. Doug is full starting Weds before Thanksgiving or I would stay a week!

She is going to be ever so excited and I know Caleb will put her on a great Blackbuck, that is what she wants and will have 4 days to go after it. I am open to suggestions and honeslty look forward to getting back to Dougs.

For my delimma, how are thier whitetails? I am not sure if I want to go after exotics, red stag or exotic/whitetail? I would have to shoot a huge whitetail to mount it and have some here in Southern Illinois that are heavy and wide. None the less please post me pics of his whitetails, before I only saw does.

Thanks and I know this is confusing.

Just came back from a hunt there last week (9-30 - 10-2). Saw several WT bucks and only one was what I'd call a real shooter. Antlers just outside the ears, but a little low on tine length and mass.

Comment

Working...
    X