No announcement yet.

Oilman's Archery Classic help needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its like the oilmans fishing tournaments, as long as one team member is in "the oil business" u are good. doesn't necessarily gotta be an "operator"

Comment

Whats the oil field? Whats an Operator? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
        if its like the oilmans fishing tournaments, as long as one team member is in "the oil business" u are good. doesn't necessarily gotta be an "operator"

Exactly!!

Comment

I'm putting a team in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
            I'm putting a team in this one.
            Awesome! Thank you for your support!

Comment

The LSBA will donate a couple of family memberships and some merchandise. I am working on a couple of other things as well.

Comment

We can't thank y'all enough! I am trying to get some celebrities to show. Ralph and Vicki are booked. I've contacted Razor Dobbs through LinkedIn and I am going to try to get Uncle Ted. We will see...

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                  We can't thank y'all enough! I am trying to get some celebrities to show. Ralph and Vicki are booked. I've contacted Razor Dobbs through LinkedIn and I am going to try to get Uncle Ted. We will see...
                  Great news!!! I love Ralph and Vickie! Met them a couple of times at the TTHA shows!

Comment

I got bad news, Ralph and Vicki are booked up. Waiting to hear back from Razor and Uncle Ted.

Comment

Free bump.

Comment

Thank you! I am waiting to hear how the OAC handles cash donations.

Comment

For those who wanted to donate funds, please pm me and I will give you the email of the young lady you need to contact.

Comment

TTT I know I'm late but the event is at 0800 at buffalo field archery range. See y'all there.

Comment

You're welcome to shoot if you want I've got spots open on my teamp

Comment

That was a fun shoot!! Next one is in AUGUST!!

Comment

Working...
                                X