A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heron View Post
    Since we didn't see the remaining Dothrakis on boats, is it safe to assume that they are free to ravage Westeros (raping their horses and riding off on their women) much like they had done in Asia and West Texas for centuries? Doesn't seem right to just put them on a reservation and tell them to farm.

Perhaps they were told they could have Dorne if they could take it. That would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Probably the coolest shot of the season...

[ATTACH]957674[/ATTACH]
      ummmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Ya you’re forgetting bran DIDNT WANT IT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Did you miss the part last night where Brann clerverly told Tyrion "Why do you think I came all this way?"

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          Did you miss the part last night where Brann clerverly told Tyrion "Why do you think I came all this way?"

Did you miss where he also said he didn’t want it.... they both said they didn’t want it bran clearly didn’t follow through like Jon

Comment

or Jon hop on and torch the unsullied/Dothraki
            That's what I was rooting for.

Comment

Did you miss where he also said he didn’t want it.... they both said they didn’t want it bran clearly didn’t follow through like Jon

We all missed the part where Bran actually did something in the last 2 seasons...

How is anyone suppose to know if Bran can even make good decisions? Sensa or Jon has been running Winterfell. They could have at least thrown in a couple scenes where he brought value to the table or used his powers for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                We all missed the part where Bran actually did something in the last 2 seasons...

How is anyone suppose to know if Bran can even make good decisions? Sensa or Jon has been running Winterfell. They could have at least thrown in a couple scenes where he brought value to the table or used his powers for something.

100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

Remember him saying he mostly lives in the past now?

Homie was out there changing all the events to lead to his coronation

Comment

Petition is up to 1.3 mill

Been a little spike since the finale I noticed

Comment

[ATTACH]957674[/ATTACH]
                      Agreed!!![emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

There were multiple endings filmed. Maybe the wrong one was aired last night.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post

Don’t worry that don’t happen till the Dothraki barn dance later..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[ATTACH]957674[/ATTACH]

Her as the angel of death, fer sure

Still like the shot from Clegane bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                              ummmm.....

Winner winner!

Comment

OMG!!! I turned this show off when it first came out in the beginning when the blonde chick was riding the dragons! I am so chagrined to learn that so many of you ladies have been addicted to this fable, especially...well, I won't mention any of my former heroes' names ahem, Dale Moser, Smart, Landrover, cough cough to protect your manhood! I feel about you now like I did when I found out that Rock Hudson liked men!!!

I hope this doesn't get me sent to band camp, but I used to play a baritone and trumpet, so there is that.

Comment

Working...
                                X