Epic kids week - Live Carta Valley -thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic kids week - Live Carta Valley -thanksgiving

Sitting in blind already looking at deer already w Kate - Trey has bow going hot in another blind w Jennifer - it's day one-

Pics to come.

Also update on George's deer from last trip !

Father in laws - George - buck from last trip I called fish hook is alive and I guess well. Have pics of a bird sitting on it picking even. Been week and half so I guess ok

I'm sitting with this beauty now

Going after her first buck. Now quit ready w bow but she been shooting a lot. We have little 223

Here we go. Turkey's and hogs been coming also. Lots of deer to still take out.

Family only and Juan ( ranch worker) for Turkey Thursday Took a few years but ol Juan ate w us last year around table instead of just taking him a plate. This has become out turkey day.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Love your live hunts from CV because more times than not, something is going to bleed. Good luck!

Comment

Good Luck. I love Blueticks

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Little spike came out right at dark but I held her off. Lots of does and other bucks didn't want to shoot
                      Trey and momma call me on radio at dark saying there was a buck Jen wanted to shoot. I was like man it's dark on first evening. Hold off. They actually corned for Kate and I and took Sami and went else where. I'm impressed

Comment

Following. Good luck.

Comment

Give em hell

Comment

Good luck to all. Has the makings a great Holiday and weekend!

Comment

Morning. Been in ground blind little while. About 45 min. 3 shooter bucks here already and huge ram at 15 yards. Trey has bow ready and I have new canon 60d. Big 8 quarting in front of us - too dark.
                              Let's do this. Mom and Kate in bed. It's cold .....

Comment

Working...
                              X