Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for your family.

Comment

How sad. I didn't see that coming. He was just on here 2 weeks ago.

Glad he didn't suffer any pain. RIP

Comment

Prayers up for your whole family!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by PecanBayouRat View Post
          Got word earlier today that Ed has been called up to the campfire in the sky. He went peacefully and at home. Please pray for his family and friends. He was one of the good ones.

May God bless and comfort Ed's family. I would have liked to have met him.

Comment

I absolutely hate to see this. I hunted on Ed’s lease in Mertzon for one season before deciding to try my luck in the Mid West. Ed was one of the finer people I have ever met. Even several years after I got off of the lease we stayed in contact. I knew of his illness and spoke with him several times at the beginning of it. His attitude towards it was amazing. Never a complaint, never a “why me” mentality. He just said he planned on fighting tooth and nail and was prepared for whatever was going to happen.

One of the finer memories was maybe opening weekend of rifle season I had my guitar and played around the fire. Ed and Sandra stayed up uncharacteristicly late laughing and singing along. The next day Ed said that he couldn’t remember the last time he’d enjoyed deer camp that much. I will be praying for Sandra and the family. A great man that will be sorely missed and remembered every time the air cools in the fall. RIP Ed, keep the fire hot.

Comment

Prayers up for the family. Peace be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs esp View Post
                I want to thank everyone for the wonderful support and prayers throughout this journey and cancer battle. My husband Ed lived life to the fullest, enjoying family events and making his grand daughters laugh. TBH Around the Campfire was his go to, as was the other Forums he so loved to read. He found much enjoyment in all he read and commented on.
                I have lost my best friend and partner, only temporarily, as we will meet again one day in the Heavens above.
                Please keep our family in your prayers and know that Ed passed very peacefully without suffering any pain.

It's a great comfort to Christians to know we will all meet again. God bless you and your family Mrs. Esp.

Comment

So sad. Our thoughts and prayers for Eds family. Rest In Peace sir.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this....many thoughts and prayers up for y'all.

Comment

My prayers are with Sandra, Sweets, Angie, and all of the family as well as friends. May the Lords comforting hand touch your hearts and calm your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        It's a great comfort to Christians to know we will all meet again. God bless you and your family Mrs. Esp.
                        Amen brother. The separation is only temporary in the grand scheme of things. Covenants made in the temple are eternal.
                        As I get older my list sure grows of those people that I so look forward to sharing the eternal campfire with. It’s gonna be incredible!

Comment

RIP Ed. Thoughts and prayers to all the family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for Eds family and loved ones

Comment

Sandra and the family wanted me to share with our TBH family that there will be a service this evening for Ed at the St John Catholic Church in Ennis. Rosary at 6pm and Mass at 6:30.

There will also be a Celebration of Life to be scheduled at a later date.

Comment

Up top for those that might be able to attend the service tonight.

God bless Sandra, Megan, Angie and the entire family.

Comment

Working...
                                X