Trying to kill this pig on feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to kill this pig on feeder

Trying my best to kill this big boy keeps coming into feeder at night just never while i am there going to try to kill him with my new crossbow he is sneaky have put up some solar lights to help sour corn the whole works just cant get togetherhopefully soon enough
    Attached Files

get some 5 hour power so you can stay aleart

Comment

got to find me a new hunting partner everyone i know is working i am on vacation this wk but just sucks by myself

Comment

Originally posted by rbertman View Post
        Trying my best to kill this big boy keeps coming into feeder at night just never while i am there going to try to kill him with my new crossbow he is sneaky have put up some solar lights to help sour corn the whole works just cant get togetherhopefully soon enough
        That is the longest sentence ever!

Comment

He's winding you. Scent free shower and spray down. Big hogs like this almost always quarter into the wind like mature bucks

Comment

Have not seen him on camera in over a WK must of got spooked

Comment

Is this public land?

Comment

nice pig

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Is this public land?
                  sorry have not been on here in awhile to answer question this is 14 acres private land

Comment

i gave up hunting this pig he is way smarter then me he comes to feeder every night unless i am hunting him have tried showers in scent free soaps scent free clothing moved to tripod to get up high moved it all around this **** pig drove me crazy freinds of mine think it is funny as hell i cannot kill this pig just dont know what else to do i have set from 8.30 night till 2 and 3 am most nights he is there before 11.think almost 3 months is enough for 1 pig

Comment

Stay after it man. Awesome pig

Comment

Originally posted by rbertman View Post
                        i gave up hunting this pig he is way smarter then me he comes to feeder every night unless i am hunting him have tried showers in scent free soaps scent free clothing moved to tripod to get up high moved it all around this **** pig drove me crazy freinds of mine think it is funny as hell i cannot kill this pig just dont know what else to do i have set from 8.30 night till 2 and 3 am most nights he is there before 11.think almost 3 months is enough for 1 pig
                        And that's the 2nd longest sentence ever!

Comment

Try having someone go with you act like filling feeder u get in blind other person drives off or have someone with you and they leave when u would usually leave. U stay u never know u might be able to trick him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                            Try having someone go with you act like filling feeder u get in blind other person drives off or have someone with you and they leave when u would usually leave. U stay u never know u might be able to trick him.
                            I think this would work. Seriously.

Comment

They are way more clever than people give them credit for. A hog like that is worth the chase! If you ever do get him.... You need to find a good taxidermist and get him mounted! I've hunted animals like that and it can get frustrating... He'll slip up one of these days and you'll get your shot! I like the strategy mentioned above. Stay on him!
                              Last edited by TEXophilite7; 06-27-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X