You on the weed like bob now?[emoji12][emoji12]

Keep deflecting... [emoji23].

You don’t practice what you preach [emoji1303]

Comment

More temporary, less Disappearing Dove Hunter. 😂😂😂

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          More temporary, less Disappearing Dove Hunter. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You misspelled “Smart busted me.... I’m gonna have to concentrate harder and be smarter here in my Mom’s basement.[emoji23]”

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            You misspelled “Smart busted me.... I’m gonna have to concentrate harder and be smarter here in my Mom’s basement.[emoji23]”
            Thanks. DDH!

Comment

I heart BoB...

[emoji23]

Comment

[emoji23]
                Don’t make me get DDF to run you off again DDH. 😜😜

Comment

Don’t make me get DDF to run you off again DDH. [emoji12][emoji12]

It’s time for the Sooners!!

Comment

It’s time for the Sooners!!
                    I agree! But we don’t have the horses to stay with the big boys.

Comment

I agree! But we don’t have the horses to stay with the big boys.

Oh that’s so conveniently humble of you..[emoji41]

Comment

Oh that’s so conveniently humble of you..[emoji41]
                        It’s true. Should I pump sunshine here? I’m not good at it as some of you. ������

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

It’s true. Should I pump sunshine here? I’m not good at it as some of you. ������

No no..... just please post more graphics, tables and charts for us..

Comment

No no..... just please post more graphics, tables and charts for us..
                            Really not sure what you’re talking about, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I'd say expectations are about equal for the upcoming season. 7-8 isn't much difference.

You need to read the thread. That poll is based on facts, not opinion. LSU isn't top 10 because they lost so much production from last year. All other "opinion" polls LSU will be ranked higher than both.
                              We’re no 8. As long as Kellen Mond is in the vicinity of this team, it won’t be a consistent winner.

Reading on.....8-10 wins a year in the SEC West is about what we can expect unless we get to the level of Alabama. There’s not going to be a lot of 10-11-12 win seasons for us. Maybe a couple, but we have to take full advantage of those opportunities when they arise....no slip ups. The SEC West championship goes through Tuscaloosa (barring the occasional Baton Rouge or Auburn championship every 10 years or so).

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                We’re no 8. As long as Kellen Mond is in the vicinity of this team, it won’t be a consistent winner.

Reading on.....8-10 wins a year in the SEC West is about what we can expect unless we get to the level of Alabama. There’s not going to be a lot of 10-11-12 win seasons for us. Maybe a couple, but we have to take full advantage of those opportunities when they arise....no slip ups. The SEC West championship goes through Tuscaloosa (barring the occasional Baton Rouge or Auburn championship every 10 years or so).
                                The east is about as tough. UGA. Florida is about to roll. The Mississippi schools don't scare anyone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X