Kicked by life and still going........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicked by life and still going........

I keep playing that old piece of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". The last 10 months have been like no other. Sometimes I am at wits end and think when will this turn around? So here is my last few months.........

1). December, my mom passed away. Relatives from both my moms side and my dads pretty much kicked us to the curb. Amazing what azzholes so called "family" can be, right?
    2) February, my uncle passes (dads brother). My best child hood chum passes at 49 as well.
    3) April, my aunt passes (dads sister).
    4) May, my wife starts seeing an oncologist for a "blood disorder".
    5) July, wife is still see the oncologist as he can't figure what is going on. MD Anderson in the near future? We shall see..........
    6) October 19, 2016, my favorite dog in the world "Bandit" passes. 6 years young from an autoimmune disease. I truly loved that pup more then most human beings. Well tempered and just a awesome dog. He was a mutt mix of blue heeler and lab...beautiful grey/black dog. I miss him and searching for another pup now.
    7) November 4, back to oncologist with the wife and hoping for a definite answer.

What am I asking for? Yeah prayers...........we need them. By far the worst 10 months of my life. It's one of those when I wake I am scared to see what happens. I hope yours is going better if not read my post and figure your life isn't near as bad as you might think. Peace..............

Hang in there and trust in the Lord. Prayers up for you and your wife.

The reality is this life is not meant to reward us and it can be brutal at times. The reward comes from his grace and mercy...which has already been given to us.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

The Lord wont give you more than you can handle. hang in there it has to turnaround SOON!!

Comment

Lifting you and wife up to lean on Him, to experience the fullness of His presence and the peace that transcends our understanding.

Comment

as I have always told my kids "this too will pass" = God bless

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers your wife gets a good report. Sorry for your loses.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers up for y'all, Roy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife!

Comment

Sending prayers. Hang in there.

Comment