2013 moby thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
    Hope someone didn't run moby over or something but haven't seen him. Today I put out a few diff spots thinking maybe he moved to a diff spot but we will see
    I'm sure he is still around. Anything could have knocked him of pattern for a few days. If it last a few weeks then I'd be worried. Not yet tho. I've got some bucks behind my house that I watch and they will show up weeks in a row and then disappear for one and then come back.

Comment

Just an update even though its not a good one I haven't seen him at all been a while. I wanna see how he turned out

Comment

Just an update even though its not a good one I haven't seen him at all been a while. I wanna see how he turned out
        Oh man me too.
        Hope he shows back up.

Comment

This afternoon went in and moved the feeder they weren't coming to that was in the old spot I was getting pics of him at put a big pile of corn out and a cam. Put back up a cam behind the big pond right on the back side it's a good bedding area but a few weeks back most was under water for about a week so the deer were not using it as much but its been dry for about two weeks so maybe the deer will start using it again. Put up a cam corn and a mineral block this is the spot I got the first picks of moby at this year. So I know he uses it some. I also put corn and some apples out at the spot I had gotten most of the pics at this year on that field edge behind the house maybe he will smell the apples an start using it again. I gotta work fri sat and sun so maybe it will give the deer some time to come in there is other bucks I haven't seen either in a couple weeks. Maybe one of the spots will produce some pics of him.

Comment

Can't wait to get out and check the cams. We have a light rain today so maybe those bucks will be moving around some today

Comment

Can't wait to get out and check the cams. We have a light rain today so maybe those bucks will be moving around some today
              My fingers are crossed bud

Comment

Can't wait to see!

Comment

Hope he shows up. Be interesting to see what he looks like now!

Comment

Hope he shows soon

Comment

He's still around there somewhere chris

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                        He's still around there somewhere chris
                        I believe ur right

Comment

He is back!!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373908037.046097.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	24219908
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373908063.458730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	24219909
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373908090.780747.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	24219910

Comment

Looks healthy. Well on his way to becoming a monster again.

Comment

This year u can really tell he is getting older the belly is starting to dip a lot

Comment

Looks like he is going to have a more typical frame than last year. Great looking buck!!! Keep em coming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X