This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
    He makes the sheaths to your spec.....light or dark leather, left or right. That’s why jut take a little while after the purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
      Then they should make the sheath before they put them up for sale, as simple as that. And, a courtesy call or message goes a long way
      So you want him to read your mind, anticipate what kind of sheath you will want, and make it ahead of time?

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
        Hi Jake, Just got the info to you. Thanks much
        Think you got my check by now Frank...any type of sheath is fine by me as I don't think we discussed it. Thanks!!

Comment

Frank got ahold of me all is well just a little delayed. He didn’t reply because, I also, am undergoing some serious medical operations. Those have taken a lot of his time. Again his wife makes the sheath to what you want after payment. So naturally it takes a bit to make those sheaths. I’m glad all is well with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
            So you want him to read your mind, anticipate what kind of sheath you will want, and make it ahead of time?
            no smartmouth, but how about dark brown, light brown, or black? how hard is that? is that too hard to comprehend? This comes up way too often

Comment

Originally posted by HighCountry View Post
              Never did get mine.
              I Have no info on a knife you bought or paid from me. Pm me the info. If this was something I said I would make you (order) back then and didn't. Please shoot me the info and I will get it done asap and shipped knife is on me with apologizes. Thanks<><

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Worms

Comment

Originally posted by HighCountry View Post
                    Never did get mine.
                    How long has it been?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Even when they're already completed prior to selling!
                      Never had an issue with Frank and I have bought quite a few. Great knives and an outstanding guy. FYI they make the sheaths after purchase to your spec.
                      Last edited by brrdnk; 09-30-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Folks around here are quick to push you under that oncoming bus

Comment

I have bought 7 or 8 and received all within a few weeks of confirming sheath style. Great knives and worth the wait.

Comment

no smartmouth, but how about dark brown, light brown, or black? how hard is that? is that too hard to comprehend? This comes up way too often
                            I'm a lefty and am very happy Frank makes them afterwards. I hate having opposite handed sheaths.

Comment

They make the sheath to your specs when you order as they can get to it, that takes time. Its not a mass production operation.

Have you even ordered from him or are you just jumping on the bandwagon since the opportunity is there?

Comment

Thread closed - requested by OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X