Mayans MC...begins tonight on FX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxious to see if this new series, sequel to Son's of Anarchy, will be as good as SOA IMO of course! Recognized some of the original Mayan characters on SOA and if it's anything like SOA...lot's of "shoot 'em up" and action. Same original writer and producer and with SOA, he always provided the shock factor to "want to be's in the Biker world."

This series involves MC, the Cartel's and who knows what other bad folks.

I got hooked on SOA while taking care of my TBH son after back surgery years ago. With my LEO background I thought just another BS/MC 1% show, but there were times it was accurate even with the Hollywood stuff. Yep, it's not all about Christmas Gift run's folks....

Oh, well....tonight will tell....9pm on FX (hour and half premier.) Getting tired of Momma's soft soap re-runs...she is looking forward to Mayans as well so time will tell if it's a "no miss" with new episodes??

Oh...MC stands for Motorcycle Club and 1% refers to "outlaw" clubs for those who have no idea?

Again....hoping for a good one......

It’ll be hard to beat SOA.

Comment

Got ours set to record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be tuned in, should be good.

At onetime thought they were going to do a series called the first nine from SOA.

Comment

SOA was great

Comment

looking forward to watching, need something to get me through the week now that Yellowstone is done.

Comment

I plan to bank a few episodes and binge later during air travel on the ipad so no spoilers!

Comment

We loved SOA and will be tuning in to check it out. Hope it's good.

Comment

I've got the series set up to record. I watched SOA and I'm hoping this series is good.

Comment

It saddens me that Juice isn’t around to see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really enjoyed Sons, hope this one is just as good. Set to record!!!

Comment

Had the wife change our package on Sling so I could get FX, I flipped over to it and she said “ if you had me get FX for that sh*t then I’m going take it back off”
                        SOA was to violent for her, if it’s not on HGTV she doesn’t like it

Comment

SOA with tejano music (probably being played loudly on a public beach no less) is my prediction

Comment

Hmm. Going to have to give it a couple of episodes.

More interested in "Mr. In-Between". Looks interesting.

Comment

I loved SOA. Excited about Mayans.

Comment

Working...
                              X