Deleted Diesels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted Diesels...

Have any of you guys traded in your deleted truck? I’m considering buying a new one and my current F250 is deleted. Not sure what to expect from the dealer. Also, does anyone recommend a dealership/salesman in N. TX? Will be going with another F250.

Deleted Diesels...

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
    Have any of you guys traded in your deleted truck? I’m considering buying a new one and my current F250 is deleted. Not sure what to expect from the dealer. Also, does anyone recommend a dealership/salesman in N. TX? Will be going with another F250.

I have never deleted a truck but I did run over a rather large speed bump that ripped my entire exhaust and egr out. I picked everything up and stored in my attic until I sold it vs trading it in.

I would recommend trying to sell on TBH or other sites before trading in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for answers from someone who has actually done this but my guess is you will have to sell it yourself. Doubt a dealership will take an illegal truck in on a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
        What are you about to trade in? I am about to be in the market

Comment

I treaded mine in last year. The dealership gave me what I was asking for it. They were a little hesitant at first they just said that they would have to wholesale it since they couldn't legally resale it in Texas. The dealership was Vernon Ford in Vernon, Texas. Awesome dealership to deal with also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
            What are you about to trade in? I am about to be in the market

2012 King Ranch CC 4WD
            115k miles

Comment

That’s why I’ve got all my stock stuff in the garage. But i usually sell outright so no big deal. They’ll try to jew you down saying they have to wholesale it blah blah blah...

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                That’s why I’ve got all my stock stuff in the garage. But i usually sell outright so no big deal. They’ll try to jew you down saying they have to wholesale it blah blah blah...
                I kept everything as well.

Comment

There are delete friendly dealerships. Just have to be in a diesel forum group to find out who they are. I want to say a dealership on 45 North with a blue ball out front is delete friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post

I have all my stock stuff as well.

Comment

My buddy just traded in his 15 Duramax at Peters in Longview. It was fully deleted and they didn’t say a thing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                        There are delete friendly dealerships. Just have to be in a diesel forum group to find out who they are. I want to say a dealership on 45 North with a blue ball out front is delete friendly.
                        That's surprising... are you sure?

Comment

[QUOTE=Deer Tamales;13158928]2012 King Ranch CC 4WD
                          115k miles[/QUOTE

I know someone in the market as well. Any pics? Asking price?

Comment

I know of many that have sold the truck deleted to dealers I get the ford X plan but I drive a Ram , so ford dealers are not something I look for but have you looked at this place they are less than a mile from .. huge selection will ship etc just a thought . they have 18 for sale as well .. https://www.netdirectautosales.com/

Deleted wise I would never own one that is not .. we had issues with my buddys durmaz doing the regen deal having to drive it for so long but he was almost out of fuel .. its got all sorts of confused did not run well for 75 miles chugging and such.. ex fluid thats funny right up there with blinker fluid .. other than one is real now HA HA

Comment

Traded mine in last year (2011 Duramax) and they didn’t care.

Comment

Working...
                              X