got it Bisch. I sent a reply.

Comment

Very nice sir!

Comment

I would be interested In the climber

Comment

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
            I would be interested In the climber
            you can have it but San Antonio is a long way away from League City. Unless you are here for something else.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Surely there is a school or a church that could use that wonderful piano. I don't know of anything/anyone personally but will ask around. What an awesome gesture. You just don't see something like a piano being offered like that.

Comment

Thanks a bunch for your kindness.

Comment

Didn’t realize how far you were! Please give it to somebody else

Comment

Ok everyone. I still have the Piano, a climber (new still in box) I have 1 of these, several wet dry sumps for a fish tank (new still in box) I think i have 3 of these. I also have a wooden cabinet that i built.

The cabinet is about 6 foot long with two doors in the middle of it, it is stained dark brown/reddish color. I also put lockable casters on it to be able to roll it around the garage. I used it for a work bench but have since gotten another. It is great for storage and work top.

I am in League City, it is between Houston and Galveston.

I have plenty of other items that i am looking to down size.

I also have 2 barrel style black plastic feeds. it is the tripod type. it is also free to anyone that needs them.

I have a 3 door cooler that i was in the middle of turning into a large smoker. i can't remember the brand. it is in very good shape with 3 glass doors. I have removed most of the non essential items from the cooler so it is almost ready to start the conversion to a smoker. I have all of the shelving for it also.

I will be getting rid of some metal shelves that are pretty strong, they have some rust on them but they are great for the garage or barn or whatever you need to store things on. Those will be the last things that i get rid of since they currently store things now.

I have got lots of things.

Comment

I just made my wife a file cabinet storage area for her essential oils out of an old upright piano that we couldn't give away. It came out pretty good.

Comment

bump
                          id love the climber but im pretty far from you.

Comment

i have a small church that is interested in the piano. I hope they are able to come and get it.

Comment

I’ll take the climber if still available and can pick it up during the day . Live in sugar land but drive all over Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                                I’ll take the climber if still available and can pick it up during the day . Live in sugar land but drive all over Houston.
                                You can have the climber but I am leaving for out of town on Friday for a week so it is difficult for me right now. But when I get back it is yours. Please pm me your cell

Comment

Working...
                                X