Old iPad, where to sell or what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old iPad, where to sell or what to do?

Cleaning house and found two older iPads.... What should a guy do with them or where should I sell them?

One of them is a Verizon cellular unit.

Anyone have any ideas? Be nice to get a few dollars for them....

J

Last edited by J-Fish; 01-14-2018, 11:26 AM.

I doubt they're worth much. I'm pretty sure there's many apps that the software doesn't support

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd buy one for my kids...if they break it I won't cry too much about it .let me know.

Comment

I would be willing to sell and ship to you. Pm me if interested. Don’t have a clue what there worth but would like to see someone get some use out of them.

The cellular unit has a crack/shattered corner. Other one looks good and has an older screen cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

my wife teaches special education (severe and profound) to junior high students who function at the 4 and 5 year old level. She uses older iPads to teach kids social interaction and stimulate their brain. I will ask my wife if she needs any additional iPads which she can buy for her students.

I'll send you a PM. Doesn't really matter how old they are since they're used as recreational tools for kids who can barely spell their names or read and write sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            my wife teaches special education (severe and profound) to junior high students who function at the 4 and 5 year old level. She uses older iPads to teach kids social interaction and stimulate their brain. I will ask my wife if she needs any additional iPads which she can buy for her students.

I'll send you a PM. Doesn't really matter how old they are since they're used as recreational tools for kids who can barely spell their names or read and write sentences.
            I'll get in line for the non-cellular one if Blakes wife doesn't need them.

Comment

I wonder if you could load a fish nav map on one.

Comment

You must have a rough house hold if you have to keep some brass knuckles around

Comment

I'll get in line

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    You must have a rough house hold if you have to keep some brass knuckles around
                    The wife keeps me in line with them.....

Comment

Working...
                    X