Cures for illnesses??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cures for illnesses??

Do you think there's cures out there for cancer, hiv, Alzheimer's, etc? You always hear about big pharmacies and Drs never allowing that to happen because of lost revenues. Makes you wonder why keep giving to these raise money for cure campaigns. I'll keep giving in hopes humanity is better than that, but sure makes you wonder sometimes.

I believe we have proof that there are cures out there, I mean look at Magic Johnson, he's still kicking after contracting HIV over 20 years ago. I believe big pharma is definitely slowing things down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a good question..........
      There's a lot of money in treatment.......
      But, Just like Jonas Salk, I do believe, if the cure was available for these horrible
      diseases. It would be incumbent to release it....

Comment

Uuuhhhh, no.

Comment

I don't think a secret like that could ever be kept,there's just too many people involved.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
            It's a good question..........

There's a lot of money in treatment.......

But, Just like Jonas Salk, I do believe, if the cure was available for these horrible

diseases. It would be incumbent to release it....

Don't forget about the hundreds of millions spent on research also.

Comment

I think nanotechnology is the future cure for cancer and other diseases. By inserting nanorobotics into the bloodstream, they can act to assist the immune system to destroy pathogens and cancerous cells. That's probably 50+ years out.

The other school of thought is that nature is a balancing act. Meaning for every illness there is something that exists in nature to combat it. For cancer, that may already be discovered, but not shared with the public.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                I don't think a secret like that could ever be kept,there's just too many people involved.

DJ
                Maybe, but would be easy to hide it or plain say results were bad or unsafe.

The better question is...Are they looking for cures at all? If you cure anything it's a one time money maker. And it's not worth the gamble to invest hundreds of millions to not make a lot more than what was invested.

The FDA slows things down more than people know also. 1 million just to file a NDA with the FDA...So they can take forever just to reject the drug or treatment. Shouldn't take 6-9 months to reject something. And no way should it cost a million.

Comment

I believe we live in a somewhat toxic environment , between pollution of the environment, water, and mostly the food we eat. The only chance for a healthy life imo is to eat healthy natural foods. That is the real medicine. All the pills and pharma have side effects.

Comment

Cures for illnesses??

As a child we used to buy fresh Apricots from the store. Ain't seen any in long long time.
                    Anyone ever wonder why?

You may have heard about 'laetrile' and how it can potentially help heal cancer, including breast cancer. Laetrile is the commercial label for apricot kernels (it also goes by name amygdalin or vitamin B17). You may have also heard about some possible dangers as well. Unfortunately, “vitamin B17” is yet another natural substance that has fallen victim to misinformation and bad press. The truth is, apricot kernels have been consumed for their nutritional and healing properties for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years, especially in the cool, arid areas where apricot trees naturally grow. What the Hunzas Knew About Apricot Kernels
                    Last edited by Pushbutton2; 10-31-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

There is but there is not any money it the cure.

The money is in the medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cures for illnesses??

Double post

Comment

In order to believe "Big Pharma" has suppressed life saving cures you would have to believe that:
                          1) There have been hundreds of scientists, researchers and executives that were so deeply, inherently evil that they all said "who cares that millions of lives would be saved, let's make more money!'
                          2) Every one of those people kept their mouths shut.

Impossible! Like many conspiracy theories, IMO this falls in the category of "a secret too big to keep". Too many people - over too many decades - would all have to agree to let people die and then stay silent.

Comment

1931 Nobel Peace Prize Winner Dr. Otto Warburg discovered that cancerous cells respirate without oxygen. Seems to me that there was a cure found 85 years ago..........I guess cancer is too lucrative to cure!

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post

DJ
                              Completely agree, somebody on the fringes of the inside would open their mouth about it to a cousin or someone close, who had a child get cancer or something and the cousin would be beating down the doors of every news station if they couldn't get the treatment

Comment

Working...
                              X