Your talking to the next millionaire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your talking to the next millionaire!

I'm going to get with all the gas can manufacture in the United States, sit them down, and have them come out with ONE simple easy to use spout. Every six months I see a different type of anti spill spout that I end up soaking myself with.
    After that I'm going to invent a chain saw that you don't have to work on after every other cut. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure to have a full day of work with one without having to spend an hr or 2 messing with it.
    I think if I can accomplish these two feats I'd be the richest man in the world!

I said the same thing at the age of 12 when I started currying the gas for dad!

Comment

Couldn't have said it better! Chainsaws especially!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

I've spilt more gas with the so called spill proof spout than I ever had before them.

Comment

I just siphon with a hose, much easier, lol

Comment

Nothing like entrepreneurs.........congrats on the lofty goals!!!

Comment

You sir,will be elected president if you accomplish those 2 things…(safety cans are a good alternative to spilling gas…Expensive though)

Comment

Thankfully I never ditched my old school cans and didn't leave them in the sun. Those anti spill spouts are a joke
                  As for the chain saw the answer is Stihl

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                    I'm going to get with all the gas can manufacture in the United States, sit them down, and have them come out with ONE simple easy to use spout. Every six months I see a different type of anti spill spout that I end up soaking myself with.
                    After that I'm going to invent a chain saw that you don't have to work on after every other cut. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure to have a full day of work with one without having to spend an hr or 2 messing with it.
                    I think if I can accomplish these two feats I'd be the richest man in the world!
                    Either
                    A. You aren't using Stihl
                    B. You aren't running your saw very well

Comment

take the lid off and use a funnel to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                        Either
                        A. You aren't using Stihl
                        B. You aren't running your saw very well
                        Echo I've had good luck with their weed eaters

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          take the lid off and use a funnel to fill.
                          This is what I do!!!

Comment

The worst gas cans are the all metal spill-proof safety cans. My work recently switched completely over to them from old plastic cans and they are awful. Pain in the neck to fill them and it takes an eternity to empty them out.

Comment

The best thing for a gas can that I have found is order some race fuel cans the motocross boys use add a foot of clear hose and your set

Comment

Working...
                              X