2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    I wouldn’t say they’ve played well. JV just pitched phenomenally again.
    Does anyone remember the names of the prospects we gave up for him? I don't. Where would the Astros be without making that deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
      Astros will tie the series tonight. They realize Smart is insincere and will put a voodoo hex on his hunting this weekend.
      Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Got busted downwind even with an Ozonics.[emoji31]. Not sure I'm a believer.
      Told you.

Go 'Stros!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I am sitting right behind Altuves Mom, wife, 1 year old daughter, and his brother. To say they are overcome with emotion is an understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I could not imagine! !!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
          If we can get to CC we will be good. The rest of their team is young. Getting to CC will be a challenge but we can do it.

Looking at the splits for CC he has been better on the road than at home this year but his era is much higher in night games than day games, his era is 6 times higher when he is behind in the count vs. ahead in the count and once guys get on base the era starts jumping dramatically. From what I saw the other night, against righties, if it starts on the plate it is going to be off the plate by the time you swing and if it starts off the plate, it will be on the plate as you watch it for a strike. Also, I hope George will try to take CC's junk up the middle and the other way. That will really set the tone against him I think. Looking forward to tonight's game. The entire season is on the line for the next 9 innings. LETS GO ASTROS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
            Does anyone remember the names of the prospects we gave up for him? I don't. Where would the Astros be without making that deal?
            They would have already been enjoying the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
              I’m surprised Joe Buck could even call the game with the whole Yankees clubhouse nuts in his mouth.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1369]

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                Astrosssss! We were at a wedding so I had the game in my ear all night.

I've got tix for game 7! So pumped!!!!

Man that's clutch. It should be absolutely rocking in there. Have fun and go lose your voice, the boys need to hear from the fans!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  ... Also, I hope George will try to take CC's junk up the middle and the other way. That will really set the tone against him I think. Looking forward to tonight's game. The entire season is on the line for the next 9 innings. LETS GO ASTROS!
                  I really hope George can find his way tonight. He has looked lost at the plate. IMO he can set the tone for a WS run. Thank God for his glove.

Comment

Comment

Baseball and motor boating, the two greatest sports known to Man.....

Comment

Comment

How bout them Astros

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            How bout them Astros
                            How about 'em!

Morton gets the nod tonight and I suspect the leash is short on all pitchers. I think we see the hitting continue tonight and send the yankees home for the off season.

Go 'Stros!

Comment

Can't wait. Headed there early, got a hotel downtown. Can't wait to be in the stadium.
                              Last edited by HoustonHunter; 10-21-2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                They would have already been enjoying the offseason.
                                Probably pissing on the Yankees thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X