X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debate prediction thread

This is multiple choice...

A) Biden’s 5 day rest and therapy makes him sharp as a tack

B) Trump drops a Biden scandal bomb forcing the major networks to cover the story.

C) it’s a flustercuck like the last debate

C. The same two guys are debating.

** I wish it was B but highly doubt it

** No person with a brain will choose A

Comment

Originally posted by playa View Post
      this is multiple choice...

A) biden’s 5 day rest and therapy makes him sharp as a tack

b) trump drops a biden scandal bomb forcing the major networks to cover up the story.

C) it’s a flustercuck like the last debate
      I'll go with B.

Comment

C)

I don't think there's anymore bombs to drop. Drugs, taking money from foreign entities, and inappropriate child images/interactions so far. If none of that does anything for the MSM to report, there isn't anything that will.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
          C)

I don't think there's anymore bombs to drop. Drugs, taking money from foreign entities, and inappropriate child images/interactions so far. If none of that does anything for the MSM to report, there isn't anything that will.
          That's actually looks good to democrat voters. Throw in a little pedophilia and they are golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            That's actually looks good to democrat voters. Throw in a little pedophilia and they are golden.

There’s an element of that as well. All that definitely looks good to the far left...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Biden already has all the questions and has rehearsed the answers hence the mic cutoff so Trump can't talk or ask questions. His softball questions should be easy and designed to make him look sharp as a tack.
              Trump's will be attacked by the liberal moderator and his mic will mysteriously cut out at opportune times making him look clumsy and foolish.
              ( Most of America does not even know about the Hunter story)

Comment

C

Comment

One thing that i know will happen option B will come up.

Comment

B and D. D - president Trump will be reserved, Presidential and speak with authority and fact. Win win!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
                      B and D. D - president Trump will be reserved, Presidential and speak with authority and fact. Win win!

We can only hope thats how he conducts himself this debate. I think he needs to take the gloves off and ask some questions but hopefully he knows when to keep quiet and let Joe hang himself. A little self control and respect will go a long way.

Comment

So after 4 years he finally does this? No way that’s not who he is. It’s who we wish he was. We want DJT to have balls but be respectful. To speak softly but carry a big stick. But he is irreverent, rude, and not terribly well spoken. But the man has cajones

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                          C
                          Hey Dos has any of the things coming put about Joe and his boy changed your mind on your vote for Biden? We don't know if any of its true yet or not but just wondering if its made you stop and second guess that decision

Comment

C

Comment

The similarities from 2016 from the dems are incredible...

2 corrupt and incredibly terrible candidates
                              corruption all around them
                              2 lap tops
                              emails
                              foreign money and payments
                              sex
                              drugs

you couldn't write this script

Comment

Working...
                              X