Archery Shop - Brazoria County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archery Shop - Brazoria County

Are there any good archery shops in Brazoria County, specifically the Sweeny, Brazoria, Lake Jackson areas? Need some arrows setup on wife's bow.

R&C is in Clute, I think it’s the only one in our area.

Comment

Arrows maybe...........but it's not what most who've been there, would call a "good" shop, or good service.

Comment

Unless you like bad customer service, I’d stay away from R&C. I would definitely rather drive to the next county, or farther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
          Unless you like bad customer service, I’d stay away from R&C. I would definitely rather drive to the next county, or farther.

He’s pretty grumpy. And he will question you if you didn’t buy the bow from him. [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            Arrows maybe...........but it's not what most who've been there, would call a "good" shop, or good service.
            Originally posted by txheartshot View Post

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            He’s pretty grumpy. And he will question you if you didn’t buy the bow from him. [emoji849]

^^^^ lol this it exactly what I thought but figured I’d leave it at it’s the closest shop

Comment

NO. There is nothing worth my time around here.

I drive to Texas Archery in Spring. It's a long drive, but worth it to me.

Comment

West Houston Archery is the only place I’ve gone for the last several years. Very knowledgeable and great customer service.

Comment

I have friends who have the same review of the one in clute. They all drive up to spring to go to Texas Archery. Joey, Raymond and Richard are great guys and it’s worth making the trip up in the morning and staying all day.

Comment

No Unfortunatley there is NOT and it would be a great business opportunity for someone..
                    I won't darken the door of the existing place. I learned to work on my own stuff years ago.
                    I refuse to drive an hour or so to an archery shop..

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog7906 View Post
                      Are there any good archery shops in Brazoria County, specifically the Sweeny, Brazoria, Lake Jackson areas? Need some arrows setup on wife's bow.
                      Arrows? What exactly do you need done.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                        NO. There is nothing worth my time around here.

I drive to Texas Archery in Spring. It's a long drive, but worth it to me.

Yes Texas archery is the only place i have taken my bow the past 3 years and its well worth the long drive. Great shooting facility and great bow techs

Comment

Gulf coast archery in Webster, not very far. Very nice and knowledgable

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
                            Gulf coast archery in Webster, not very far. Very nice and knowledgable
                            Yep.....great place!

Comment

Raymond at Texas Archery set up my new Mission Switch and I am very pleased!
                              Tyler

Comment

Working...
                              X