This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I think for some of us, looking to the future should be the focus for the rest of this year...but it won't.

Being one of the youngest teams in the nation not really any other way to look at this season unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas looking for good vibes, they’ll wear icy whites for the first time in 70 years in DKR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Texas looking for good vibes, they’ll wear icy whites for the first time in 70 years in DKR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        ***? 2020 is upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          ***? 2020 is upside down.
          I'm kinda over it, with the sports, never thought I would be. I just kinda don't care outside of my picks....

Comment

I'm kinda over it, with the sports, never thought I would be. I just kinda don't care outside of my picks....
            I'm pretty much there too. At my daughters vball game last night, half of the other team knelt for the anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I'm pretty much there too. At my daughters vball game last night, half of the other team knelt for the anthem.

Man that is just disappointing as hell

Comment

I'm in the same boat. The kids Baseball and Softball has helped keep me preoccupied.

Comment

College Football Week 7

Same here with sports. And I don’t miss it. Pig hunting local now until my acorns settle down and the rut kicks off because I have nothing worth driving 5 hours to look at on cam. Got a big ol boar I have been watching since Corona that keeps outsmarting me and showing up at midnight. He started coming earlier so I'm trying to get him kilt.. Saw him in person last Thursday but couldn't get a broadside shot before a cow spooked him off the corn. Sucker is my focus right now.

Last edited by Smart; 10-21-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Man that is just disappointing as hell
                    Yep, they aren't even old enough to know what the heck is going on and what they are kneeling for. I was disgusted

Comment

That’s a trophy Smart! I hope you can get an arrow in that beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ls&u paid $180k to parents of players . . ****z hitting the fan . . Oh snap!!! . . Per ESPN . .

Comment

Will Wade also making news on paying recruits . . Orgeron recruiting violations . . Please show us the trophy again . . Finebaum will have more at 2pm . .

Comment

Here is my shocked face

Comment

Odell Beckham banned from ls&u for the $2k in "real" cash he passed out . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                Ls&u paid $180k to parents of players . . ****z hitting the fan . . Oh snap!!! . . Per ESPN . .

WOW!!! The best team money could buy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X