Tactacam Reveal cell camera reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam Reveal cell camera reviews??

What do y’all think of these cameras? Good and bad? Thx!

No issues at the moment. Running 2

There is another thread on the subject as well.
    Last edited by Whale; 08-07-2020, 05:36 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Mine seems to be working good also.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

Have 2 out and working well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 running flawless for a week now. Great pictures. Only time will tell on the durability.

Comment

Great pics. Notifications seem a little spotty but I check it often so that part doesn’t matter to me. Too early to tell on battery life. So far so good, for the most part.

Comment

Thx guys!

Comment

So far so good! No issues at the moment.

Comment

I didn't want to start my own thread because there are soo many already, but .....
                  I Put the camera out on the 21st on a heavily used feeder and so far I'm lucky to get a few pics here and there. I've messed with the sensitivity and when I lowered it to medium from high I started getting a few pics. I'm trying Low now.

This camera replaced a Spypoint link that was sending mucho pictures day and night.

Could using a micro sd in the sd slot (with adapter card) be the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    I didn't want to start my own thread because there are soo many already, but .....
                    I Put the camera out on the 21st on a heavily used feeder and so far I'm lucky to get a few pics here and there. I've messed with the sensitivity and when I lowered it to medium from high I started getting a few pics. I'm trying Low now.

This camera replaced a Spypoint link that was sending mucho pictures day and night.

mine would not function with the micro, it also need to be a U10 card

Comment

Mine has been working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Change the position of the camera. Mine was only taking a few pictures per day until i moved it a different spot at the same feeder. It has a further detection range than so e other cameras and might struggle to pick out heat if the brushline is close. At least thats my guess since mine works better by having a more open background.

Comment

Originally posted by DK1555 View Post
                          mine would not function with the micro, it also need to be a U10 card

Mine worked with the micro when function checking in the backyard so I thought I was ok.
                          Cruddy thing is -On that same trip I pulled a 32g class 10 out of another camera and didn’t know I needed to swap it to this camera before leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
                            Change the position of the camera. Mine was only taking a few pictures per day until i moved it a different spot at the same feeder. It has a further detection range than so e other cameras and might struggle to pick out heat if the brushline is close. At least thats my guess since mine works better by having a more open background.

To that, looks like I went backwards. I purposely put this one closer to a feeder because the SPYPOINT wasn’t giving me any detail trying to cover two feeders with one camera angle. I will move it back and see what happens next time I get out there.
                            Spypoint link-

Tactacam-

The tactacam is taking and sending pics, but only one here or there compared to numerous with the other camera.
                            We watched deer dance around in front of it with no pics being sent- said it had taken 54 at that point on the camera.
                            Hopefully this is the wrong card issue.

Comment

I' have mine out for a few months and working great.

Comment

Working...
                              X