224 Valk Factory ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

224 Valk Factory ammo

I jumped off and will be putting together a 224 Valkyrie, 20” barrel with 6.5 twist.
    Anyone have some personal experience to share with factory ammo success? I’m seeing some good stuff online, but hard to beat TBH experiences.

I have a PSA 1:7 twist upper and it shoots the hornady match 88 eldms sub 1" probably closer to 3/4". And has held under moa out to 550 yds or so. I like it. Hits hard too. Have killed several coyotes, a javelina and a couple deer with it

Comment

I have landed on the Federal Fusion 90 gr. for hunting purposes it is accurate enough for ear shots and neck shots. Have killed multiple deer, axis deer and a boat load of hogs. I had the 20" and the 18" from PSA and truthfully the 18" was more accurate. I sold the 20 and am going to pick up another lightweight 18 for myself, my wife "claims" the other one. lol

Comment

I’m hoping I can find some MOA factory ammo to cut loose in hugs and varmints with and then reload to stretch it out some.

Comment

My PSA 6.5 twist likes the cheap AE 75 gr HP. Little under MOA out to 350.

It really shines with 80 ELDm handloads over 4895. I've gone 7/10 at 1K with it on steel.

Comment

Working...
          X