Best Dog Chew Toys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Dog Chew Toys?

What are you guys or gals buying that will last any time for dog toys? Our boxer loves toys and loves to chew on them but tears them flat up in no time! The $12 nylabone for power chewers, last about 1 day! A tennis ball about an hour or two. She doesn't chew furniture or anything but she loves to play with toys. I can't find anything durable that last more than a day. If yall know of anything please advise! She is a sweet heart and loves her toys but we can't find anything that will hold up to her. The big ropes tied in a knot are about the best we found and that last a couple days lol.
    Attached Files

Deer antlers. Some axis or big WT cut right.
    Those last a long time and dogs usually take to them well. Ill send ya some if ya want.

Comment

The only thing I can buy for my mutts are Kong toys. They still chew some of them up but it takes a long while!

Comment

Deer antlers.

Comment

Bionix(?) ball.
          Those suckers flat out last.
          Not sure they can even be chewed up.
          Ours is almost 2 years old, and been hit numerous times with a zero turn.
          It's no worse for the wear.
          We still throw it daily.
          My dog won't play with a kong toy, for whatever reason.
          He'll chase it, but won't pick it up.

Comment

Kong Extreme...done went through em all with the GSP...

These are for play time / retrieving and have held up remarkably well.

Comment

Deer antlers. My dogs love them and they last longer than anything else.

Comment

Fifth the deer antlers. By far the best we’ve used for our labs.

Comment

Deer antlers

Comment

I'm gonna echo deer antlers. They last a long time. A little known fact: antlers are high in protein, calcium, potassium and other nutrients that are also found in joint care supplements. So, they're actually good for your dog. Plus, they don't smell like some chew toys can.

Comment

If anybody on here sells antler chews shoot me a message. Wanting to get a couple to see if my lab likes them

Comment

Stray cats, plenty of them and they are free

Comment

Deer antlers or kong toys. My dog loves deer antler though

Comment

Another vote for Kong

Comment

Nylabone brand is the only thing that we found that will last. You have to get the big, thick ones. like in the link. It is almost like a hard plastic, but the most a dog can get off is small rice-size pieces at a time which doesn't hurt the dog. Our major chewer goes to town on these. They eventually get smaller and smaller with heavy chewing, but it should last months.

Our dog chews right through and rips up the Kong toys in no time since they are a softer rubber.

https://www.nylabone.com/products/pr...y-for-big-dogs
                              Last edited by 44mAG; 06-25-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X