Man I hate Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that...

Would not be surprised if the security guard was not a part of the vandalism... I know there was a group that was working with some security guards around Houston a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell the guards are probably in on it .

Comment

I agree with the comments that Westheimer can be sketchy, even around the Galleria. River Oaks/Upper Kirby area isn't too bad, but there's still vehicle break-ins due it not being far from lower income areas.

What hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
          I know, but even the security companies have to carry insurance incase something like this happens. Hotels have more at stake when they hire security and the security company has insurance policies to pay for things like this.......its just a matter of how far somebody wants to push it and what kinda damage was done. If you report this to your insurance agency sometimes they will ask if their was onsite security and ask for details, they do this because they go after that companies insurance on occasion
          Interesting. My truck was broken into three years ago. Now I am curious if my insurance company went after our building management.

Comment

Totally agree.

Sorry this happened to you

I used to have to work in Houston. Seems like it didn't matter where I was working. In the bad parts of town, I'd get hassled by bums at gas stations. I've had a few VERY tense moments. In other parts of town, the likability of the people was questionable at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
              Did you have Trump stickers on your car?
              Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                Good question.
                I ask because slashing your tires serves no financial purpose but a Trump sticker could anger the likely Biden supporters robbing your truck.
                Last edited by Outback; 10-23-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

And on top of the "small" stuff, they have a DA that turns llegal felons loose and makes the cops return the firearm and ammo, with the result two cops shot, and a 13-y.o. as well. Sure am glad our kids move back to Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    Me too, and you can add any other city that totals over 10,000 population.
                    Yep... the less pavement, the better. I absolutely hate Houston. I don’t even like driving south of Humble on 59. We have to do projects there from time to time and everytime we do, I think to myself "how could anyone want to live here?".

Comment

Inside beltway, trash. Inside 610, more trash.

Comment

Sorry man

Comment

Tell me about it. I live in this cesspool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                            Inside beltway, trash. Inside 610, more trash.
                            That right there is spot on. Even if you don’t live in the “bad” areas you’re still surrounded by it.

The wife and I got as far away from that craphole as we could not quite 2 years ago. Unfortunately she works in the medical center so she still had to drive in. Plus side for us, she’s been working remote sine the first part of March when the CovidIotic BS fired up.

Comment

I live south of H-town. I hate to drive in that city and the people are not very friendly! I worry about my vehicle every time I go there even though It has never been molested. But I have the pleasure to go there every once in a while and my B****ole puckers every time I go. I had the pleasure to visit the medical center often for about 2 years while my wife was taking cancer treatments. Even to Pearland, bad traffic. And Houston is creeping closer to us a little every day!
                              OP, Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Comment

Stealing I get. But why slash the tires?

Comment

Working...
                                X