who is not hunting this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is not hunting this year?

other than myself, who for reason's out of personal control is not hunting this year? I dont want to, nor can be away from my wife for the weekend or the night.
    money, lost lease, no time, or just no place to get away to.
    bottom line, who will not hunt this year?

Me. No lease and struck out on all drawings.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
      Me. No lease and struck out on all drawings.
      Me as well.

Comment

#metoo....…………………...

Comment

I’m out this year. Place sold I was hunting and did not get another this year. May see about taking my son on an exotic hunt or maybe a let season doe hunt

Comment

Was hoping my son would snag a drawn hunt. Hoping to find an axis doe or whitetail doe hunt we can take the family to.

Comment

Health issues, #me-too-no-hunter: pulmonary fibrosis.

May try to shoot something from the truck with a rifle if I can find a doe hunt.

Comment

Last year i hunted Pa,Tx,Wv and ohio. This year i got a week in texas next month and thats it. Family always comes first.

Comment

I got off my lease this year due to having my second child. Knew I wouldn’t have the time so decided to save the money. I’m regretting it now because I miss it like crazy. I am going elk hunting in Colorado in a few weeks though so can’t complain too much.

Comment

I just had two major back surgeries in September. I still have staples from the second one. They finally come out on Tuesday. Based on that I don’t see me pulling a bow for some time, so I may be out as well.

Comment

Me too, no lease but not actively looking either.

Comment

I trade labor for a doe hunt every year. Thats good enough for me. But my grandson are getting old enough that I might look for a lease in the next couple years

Comment

Remains to be seen. See what I can do later in the season when I get over this Covid.

Comment

Lost my place. No money to secure another one.

Comment

I’ve only hunted one time and it was opening morning. I don’t know if I’ve lost the desire but I’m not pumped up about it. I think the last 2 elk hunts have ruined it for me for whitetails. This might need to be a different thread but I’ve got no desire to get out in the woods here. All I can think about is elk in the mountains. I’ve got 3 different properties to hunt in East Texas but just no desire to go. I’m hoping maybe the cold that’s due in late November or December will change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X