No announcement yet.

Grim Reaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great heads just make sure your bow produces enough kinetic energy. Those heads require a certain amount which is stated somewhere on their website. I think it is in the FAQs

Comment

None better

Comment

Comment

I used to shoot them. Had good luck with the 1 3/8" ones. I tried the WTS on a deer and only got about 5" of penetration and lost the buck, so I switched to Ramcats. By the comments on here, I may try them again this year. The main thing I liked is that there was no broad head tuning you had to do.

Comment

I shot the 3 blade WT specials last year and had good luck with them. I'll try them again this year or may try the 4 blade WT just for fun.

Comment

I my try the new pro series, like the looks of the 4 blade hades

Comment

I have shot numerous deer with the 2" Whitetail Special. If you hit them well you'll follow the blood trail at a full walk, never straining to find your next drop. They will likely fall within sight. Watch 'em drop is no lie.

If you dont hit them well, you may have to bend down a little to find your next drop. They will still be easy to find.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Grim Reaper

What is y'all's experience with entrance hole size with the GRs? Do the blades deploy all the way going into the skin? I know they are on the way out but I have heard some people say the blades don't open until inside the skin on the way in leaving an almost field point size hole on the entrance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by 44mAG; 08-09-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

very good heads but any 2" needs good arrow weight and speed to always produce good results, I prefer the smaller cut for my use,,,, since I top out around 280 fps,,,,, the design almost always opens on the outside of the skin and leave a massive cut,,,

Comment

Love them...especially the 1-3/8"...I changed it up to the GR Carni-fours this year just for something different since I also bumped up to 125 grain heads. I'm sure I'll have some 1-3/8s before the year is over though.. Watch em Drop!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSjsJH1PMk"]Lopsided 8 w/ kicker - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X