Ugh! There's so much wrong with this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! There's so much wrong with this!

Sorry for what is seen cannot be unseen. I saw this a Walmart in the line of kid's backpacks.

Who on earth would buy this for their kid??
    Attached Files

You would be amazed how many of those I saw at my daughters school last year. I couldn't believe parents would allow their kid to use something like that in public, much less take to school. This is what happens in a Godless society.

Comment

Goodness gracious.

Comment

Opening day outfit?

Comment

Maybe the people who watched the emoji movie and decided it was suppose to be ice cream[emoji509] instead of poop.
          [emoji52] I don’t get it either but there is a lot of things happening nowadays I don’t get....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Opening day outfit?

Comment

Colored cow patties, I think I've seen it all now.

Comment

Well . . . It is colorful.

Comment

Lol that is horrible!

Though, I don't see how a rainbow emoji backpack is attributed to a "Godless society."

No way in hail my daughter would be toting that around!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with it... it's just different from your tastes.
                    The question is: can you live and let live?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                      Lol that is horrible!

Though, I don't see how a rainbow emoji backpack is attributed to a "Godless society."

No way in hail my daughter would be toting that around!
                      The homosexuals have usurped the rainbow as their flag.

God himself established His covenant with us in Genisis 9.
                      It's His reminder to us that'll he never cut off the Earth by a flood again.
                      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 08-08-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                        The queers have usurped the rainbow as their flag.

God himself established His covenst with us in Genisis 9.
                        So every little girl that wants a rainbow colored anything is "queer" because of what YOU associate the colors with?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          So every little girl that wants a rainbow colored anything is "queer" because of what YOU associate the colors with?
                          Ok good. I thought I was the only one who didn't see the rainbow colors as having anything to do with gay pride. Come on guys. Look back to the 1990s at everything Lisa Frank branded. It was all bright rainbow colors and had nothing to do with gay pride. Little girls like bright colors, rainbows, unicorns, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Ok good. I thought I was the only one who didn't see the rainbow colors as having anything to do with gay pride. Come on guys. Look back to the 1990s at everything Lisa Frank branded. It was all bright rainbow colors and had nothing to do with gay pride. Little girls like bright colors, rainbows, unicorns, etc...
                            NurseJenn as the voice of reason once again...

Sorry, OP. It was not my intention to start this "debate." I completely agree that the backpack is hideous Lol regardless of color.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              The homosexuals have usurped the rainbow as their flag.

God himself established His covenant with us in Genisis 9.
                              So do you get offended when you see a rainbow? Or only offended when its printed on something else? So when you see a child with a rainbow backpack, do you think they are homosexual?

Comment

Working...
                              X