Pretty intense Vegas Metro PD Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
    That was crazy! I bet it that made his ears ring for days.

Comment

That looks fun. I'm going to work in a warehouse today. Go, me!!!

Comment

I've seen a major increase of officers shooting through windshields in deadly force situations.. and it's not a bad thing. I know, as a law enforcement officer, I am accountable for EVERY SINGLE ROUND I fire, and firing from a speeding vehicle, one cannot be 100% sure of where that round is going to end up.. but, in a deadly force scenario, it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
          Shooting through the windshield. Is that something they tell - teach you to do? Crazy pursuit.
          Ive seen advanced classes where its taught. Usually vehicle assault type stuff, while I havent taken it, one recommend trying to shoot through the glass in the same spot

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
            That was crazy! I bet it that made his ears ring for days.
            Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
            Bet his ears were ringing. Crazy for sure. Great job!
            At the level that his adrenaline was at he wasn't hearing anything due to auditory exclusion. He may feel the effects later but at that moment and time, nada.

Comment

Glad they got him!

A couple years ago an Oklahoma trooper shot back at suspect with his M4 while driving. Would love to take a couple classes that teach such scenarios. While I am not a LEO, it would still be something I would love to have the training on. Never no when it would come in handy.

Comment

Glad they got the POS.

Comment

That was pretty wild.

Comment

Tip of the hat to the bravery, training and skill. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I’m in the minority here, but I kinda have a problem with an officer shooting multiple rounds through his own windshield while in a high speed pursuit of another vehicle.

I’m glad they got the guy, but that was not the safest way to handle that imo

Comment

Wow! Glad the Officer was ok!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I guess I’m in the minority here, but I kinda have a problem with an officer shooting multiple rounds through his own windshield while in a high speed pursuit of another vehicle.

So what would you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post

If you were being shot at, you would be thinking about the safest way to shoot back? What would you have done differently?

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                              Glad they got him!

A couple years ago an Oklahoma trooper shot back at suspect with his M4 while driving. Would love to take a couple classes that teach such scenarios. While I am not a LEO, it would still be something I would love to have the training on. Never no when it would come in handy.
                              Yeah....I hate when someone pulls out in front of me too. It's so irritating.

Comment

That was intense!

Comment

Working...
                                X