Gun Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Rack

Wanting to built a wood gun rack for the ranch, tired of guns all over the place. Lets see you pictures of your racks and/or plans. Want it to be something like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357428897.050577.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	24943312
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357428920.922965.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	24943313

Bump

Comment

looks good! Bump for some more!

Comment

Make me one too!

Comment

Very nice, I cant wait to move into a house so I can set up a shop in the garage.

Comment

post a drawing that looks cool

Comment

Let me get a little bump on this one

Comment

how many guns you need it to hold? I've got a couple I'm working on and may be interested in selling one.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                  how many guns you need it to hold? I've got a couple I'm working on and may be interested in selling one.
                  We're looking for one to hold anywhere from 5-10 guns if possible to go as high as 10.

Comment

Where do you guys live where you would dare put your guns on display? By the way nice work..

Comment

Those are some good looking racks.

Comment

Originally posted by southtexaslayer View Post
                        We're looking for one to hold anywhere from 5-10 guns if possible to go as high as 10.
                        The rack was put on hold due to building a new bed for my boy. Hope to get some more work done on it soon.

Comment

we are gonna built our own asap, lets see yours when u get back on it brotha!

Comment

Do y'all have any ideas for security? We have two built in shelf systems in our living room and are going to convert one into a gun/bow cabinet display. My only concern is not having the guns under lock and key. What I'm pondering is using wood to make my standoff from the wall for the guns to lean against and then using a metal strap and a lock in front of them. With the shelf having a top and bottom the guns would not be able to be lifted or lowered to get them out. Ideas??

Comment

It's not to leave guns there, just to have them in the rack on weekends we r huntin

Comment

Working...
                              X