X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

280ai

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
      I’m a big fan of the 6.5 family. I have recently bought the 6.5x284 and really like the results. I have several of the creedmoor and I do like it, but the 6.5x284 our performs it. So here is my choice in order.

6.5x284
      6.5x55
      6.5 creedmoor

I will be buying myself a 6.5x300 in the near future. And I do have all three of the above guns
      I already have a .264 Win Mag which out performs the 6.5x284.

Comment

7 SAUM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

17 fireball or 204 ruger

Comment

do you have access to shooting crows, coyotes, fox, and groundhogs ?

build a 20VarTarg and don't look back. Most fun you will ever have with your pants on

insanely accurate as 400 yd groundhog kills are do-able

Comment

257 Wby.

Comment

If you have kids start collecting for them. I realized several years ago that I only have one gun in my safe that I would never sell. It isn't fancy but it is the rifle my grandfather gave me for my 14th birthday. After that realization I started buying guns with the mindset of getting them for my boys.

Do a search in this sub-forum and you can find the Cooper's I bought for them with custom serial numbers (their names)

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  If you have kids start collecting for them. I realized several years ago that I only have one gun in my safe that I would never sell. It isn't fancy but it is the rifle my grandfather gave me for my 14th birthday. After that realization I started buying guns with the mindset of getting them for my boys.

Do a search in this sub-forum and you can find the Cooper's I bought for them with custom serial numbers (their names)

None of my kids or grandkids are into hunting or shooting so whatever I get will be for me.

Comment

I think a nice .17 would fit to round out what you have for rifles, and a .41 mag revolver for the handguns.

Comment

Well go big or go home huh how about 338 lapua mag or a 50 cal?

Comment

From what im seein you absolutely dont need jack squat

Comment

.240 Weatherby

Comment

How is the rimfire collection? Kidd rifles are fun check them out

I have lots of the same and got into the 6.5 Grendel rifles and the more I shoot them the more I like them. Custom CZ 527 and an AR. I like the 264 Win Mag but rarely take it out of the safe, same with the 6.5-284 though it is fun too.

338 Federal is another not often seen gun that has been fun in a Tikka T3

These days when I feel like I need a new gun I just take one from the safe that hasn't been shot in years. A couple that get shot fairly often though is a Dakota little sharps in 38-55 and the Rockola 30 Carbine.
                            Last edited by kmon; 12-13-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

257 Wby Mag
                              240 Wby Mag

Comment

Working...
                              X