Soooo Harris Co to wear masks and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    There has not been a death in MoCo since 4/17 (last Friday). 5 of the 7 deaths are 80+ from the same nursing home. 1 was a heart attack that had COVID, and the other didn’t even die in our county.

All lives are important but 7/600,000 = 0.00001167. This is 00.001167%.

Total cases in MoCo = 00.07%. That is seven one hundredths of a single percent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There has not been a death in MoCo since 4/17 (last Friday). 5 of the 7 deaths are 80+ from the same nursing home. 1 was a heart attack that had COVID, and the other didn’t even die in our county.

All lives are important but 7/600,000 = 0.00001167. This is 00.001167%.

Total cases in MoCo = 00.07%. That is seven one hundredths of a single percent.
      My wife is a supervisor in one of the hospitals at 242 and 45. They had a death related Covid 19 either late 4/21 or early 4/22.

Ain't you a banker somewhere?
      Last edited by Fargus; 04-23-2020, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        Oh contrare I read on the internet that if you smear bananas all
        Over you and wear a mask your sure to stay well.
        I heard it was bear grease, not bananas.
        Glad I don't live in H. Co. Can't stand the smell of bear grease!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
          My wife is a supervisor in one of the hospitals at 242 and 45. They had a death related Covid 19 either late 4/21 or early 4/22.

Ain't you a banker somewhere?
          Well, if that’s the case, then our entire county and the officials are lying to us. Our Judge gives daily updates and the last death reported by him was last Friday unless they are waiting for confirmation.

Nonetheless, change the numerator by one and tell me how much that changes the math.

Yes, I is a banker somewhere.
          Last edited by HoustonHunter; 04-23-2020, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Well, if that’s the case, then our entire county and the officials are lying to us. Our Judge gives daily updates and the last death reported by him was last Friday unless they are waiting for confirmation.

Nonetheless, change the numerator by one and tell me how much that changes the math.

Yes, I is a banker somewhere.
            It doesn't change the math much at all.

My point was that although Harris hadn't had any Covid related deaths in 3 days running, a neighboring county had at least one.

Not saying they are lying at all. Just stating they may not have had the most accurate, up to date info.

Didn't realize you bankers got up to the minute updates on the stats on this virus.
            Last edited by Fargus; 04-23-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Didn't realize you bankers got up to the minute updates on the stats on this virus.
              Not sure what your fixation on me being a banker has to do with any of this. I guess I could be a stay at home dad and learn more about an unfortunate death that ticked the total death % to 00.001333%, up from 00.001167%.

My bad, bro. Don’t let me rain on your MoCo death parade.
              Last edited by HoustonHunter; 04-23-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Fargus; 04-23-2020, 02:17 AM.

Comment

It doesn't change the math much at all.

My point was that although Harris hadn't had any Covid related deaths in 3 days running, a neighboring county had at least one.

Not saying they are lying at all. Just stating they may not have had the most accurate, up to date info.

And how many people died from other causes each day in those counties?!

We gotta stop the BS. Bankrupting millions. Companies going under. Kids not in school. Oil and the economy in the tank. NONE of it should have happened. Regardless of someone’s profession, you don’t think they can think for themselves? I’ve seen people still claiming hospitals are packed with covid patients. Then they shut down a pop up one they wasted $60 million on? When is enough enough? It’s incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    And how many people died from other causes each day in those counties?!

We gotta stop the BS. Bankrupting millions. Companies going under. Kids not in school. Oil and the economy in the tank. NONE of it should have happened. Regardless of someone’s profession, you don’t think they can think for themselves? I’ve seen people still claiming hospitals are packed with covid patients. Then they shut down a pop up one they wasted $60 million on? When is enough enough? It’s incredibly frustrating.
                    I don't disagree and I never even implied this lock down crap wasn't nonsense. I simply pointed out that while Harris county had not had a Covid related death in 3 days, a neighboring county did. That was it.

Comment

[ATTACH]1000856[/ATTACH]

Comment

I heard if you hold the banana in your mouth.....oh my bad. Wrong site....

Comment

To all my friends south of here...………………… WELCOME TO THE PARTY!

Comment

I woke up this morning and thought Hildago was just a nightmare. Houston used to be HOUSTON, now its grand central loony station. back to work!

the whole thing is run on fear. its BS. if the dem(onic)s are loving it, something is WRONG. Smell the bacon. This new normal thing is very weird and the number of people repeating this is a real concern.
                            Oh fyi, there is no fear with the Lord, why is everyone so scared?

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=txhunt7;14830189]I woke up this morning and thought Hildago was just a nightmare. Houston used to be HOUSTON, now its grand central loony station. back to work!

the whole thing is run on fear. its BS. if the dem(onic)s are loving it, something is WRONG. Smell the bacon. This new normal thing is very weird and the number of people repeating this is a real concern.
                                Oh fyi, there is no fear with the Lord, why is everyone so scared?[/QUOTE]

Because the tv told them to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X