Hints off to a great start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hints off to a great start...

Walking to stand a little later than I like so didn't have any lights on walked right into a cactus... Now to sit with a leg full of thorns.. Still better than being at work!!
    Last edited by BLACKFINTURKEY; 10-16-2015, 06:18 AM. Reason: Spelling

That sucks! Done that before. Tell Hint to use a flashlight next time! Keep us updated on his hunt.

Comment

Ouch least something to pass the time while you wait

Comment

Feeder just went off.. This is a brand new spot so we shall see

Comment

Been there, done that. Couldn't believe how deep one of them cactus thorns could burry themselves in my thigh. Pulled it out the next day. Felt the pain relief in my whole darn leg. Good luck this morning and happy hinting

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
            Been there, done that. Couldn't believe how deep one of them cactus thorns could burry themselves in my thigh. Pulled it out the next day. Felt the pain relief in my whole darn leg. Good luck this morning and happy hinting
            Lmao just got that..

Comment

So far I think I'm the one being hunted... Every mosquito in south Texas has found me!

Comment

One of the reason I want snake boots... Good luck!

Comment

Some good ol South Texas acupuncture. No big deal. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks everyone so far all is quiet

Comment

If that was prickly pear, get ready to be sore! Had 3 large needles go through a pair of thermals, jeans, and a pair of insulated coveralls. Despite being on vicodine for another injury a couple days before (tore the end of my trigger finger off all the way to the first nuckle on a belt sander 3 days before the hunt!) My leg was still crazy sore for the next couple days. All the joints hurt and the muscles ached in that leg! My dad called it pear poisoning or something along those lines.

Comment

The worst is when you get a big thorn through your boot and into your foot then it breaks off. You then take your boot off and try and pull it out from the inside which is almost impossible.

Comment

Yeah it was prickly pear now on top of it just got busted by some does... Life is good lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                            Yeah it was prickly pear now on top of it just got busted by some does... Life is good lol
                            Better to have doe there to bust you than no deer whatsoever

Comment

Working...
                            X