Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dangers of social media. ( Child predator social experiment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dangers of social media. ( Child predator social experiment)

My heart was torn when I seen this video
    Please share this with others .. I know a lot of parents who are like the ones in the video " My child would never "
    saten don't care how they were raised or how they were taught..
    The devil didn't push eves arm in the tree to get the fruit... He merely suggested it.
    Please parents keep an close eye on our children
    Love
    Bro. Bill

SNAPCHAT: @cobypersinSubscribe To Me: https://www.youtube.com/user/zipkid99In association with: http://damn.com & http://pranksters.com/This video was based ...

seen this video. very eye opening

Comment

I cant watch the whole thing. Having a 5 year old daughter i can only imagine how heart broken i would be if something happen to her.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
        I cant watch the whole thing. Having a 5 year old daughter i can only imagine how heart broken i would be if something happen to her.
        It hurt my gut!!

Comment

Wow, Thank you for posting that. We all must remember our children can be easily influenced, and it only takes one mistake and they are gone.

Comment

ttt...have those real conversations with your kids...

Every parents nightmare.

Comment

TTT It is a very powerful video. I hope everyone watches it with their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                It hurt my gut!!
                Mine too Bill, I pray the Lord bring revelation to all of our kids when they are on line. There are a lot of sick individuals in our society today that need a millstone tied around their neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                  My heart was torn when I seen this video
                  Please share this with others .. I know a lot of parents who are like the ones in the video " My child would never "
                  saten don't care how they were raised or how they were taught..
                  The devil didn't push eves arm in the tree to get the fruit... He merely suggested it.
                  Please parents keep an close eye on our children
                  Love
                  Bro. Bill

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jMhMVEjEQg
                  Great video & very eye opening

Comment

This isn't just for girls. Boys can be taken advantage of too.

Comment

The last one is unreal. White van, no windows, it doesn't get any creepier than that.

Comment

As the father of three daughters, it's scary to think of the reality of these things happening.

Comment

Very powerful stuff. Thank you for posting.

Comment

Wow, powerful video. With a 10 and 8 year old girl, my wife and I have alot to discuss and plan for.

Comment

This needs to be turned into a TV show, its like the opposite of To Catch a Predator.

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                              This isn't just for girls. Boys can be taken advantage of too.
                              That was my 1st thought too, I have a 7 yr old son who has his 1st tablet, thankfully he really doesn't even know how to get online yet, but it won't be long. Easily duped as by a fake account posing a girl that wants to meet him.

So.... what is the preventative measure. Obviously talking to your kids about the dangers. But it makes me believe that there is a fundamental need missing in a kid who so desperately wants attention that they would take the risk of meeting a stranger.

Comment

Working...
                              X