No announcement yet.

Moving to Georgia, job transfer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lived in Alpharetta and Cumming for 5 years. Learned to bow hunt while I lived there. Lake Lanier is a fun place. There is a bow only WMA McGraw Ford or Ford McGraw off of 20 and 369 that's alright. Your right the Braves are building the new park in Cobb county. Good luck it's a cool place to live.

Comment

PM sent back to you. Robert

Comment

Hope you enjoy it, I'm here right now on work assignment (hopefully only 6 more months) but hunting out of my parents place in NC. You're just in time for the season

Comment

Bless you Robert, real nice of you! Thank you again
          Allaroundhunt, I better get a job 1st

Comment

You are welcome , I hope it works out for you. I just PM'd you the company info. Hope you get hired and I'll look you up when I go back out there in a month or two.

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
            Bless you Robert, real nice of you! Thank you again
            Allaroundhunt, I better get a job 1st

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
              Worked out of Macon at the Ga Power plant just north of there a few years back. If you're looking for something in a pinch, you might want to have a look at the van service that transports to Hartsfield. I know the one that ran through Macon went as far south as the base at Warner-Robbins. Might be something until you find a better gig.

Don't forget to check out the history in the area as well. Kennesaw Mountain, Andersonville, etc. Also, head south to Savannah with the wife and celebrate at Sapphire Grill, you shouldn't be disappointed.
              I have fished for striper out of that lake. Caught a real nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                Been at my job for 15 yrs, gave my notice, they took it and didn't bat an eye and said good luck, wow!

Co worker from Georgia said Ill miss Whataburgers and Taco Casas
                Remember this next time you get stressed at work. In the end nobody cared. Just take care of yourself and do whats good for you and your family

Comment

Wife there now said it will be ok she's located a Starbucks !
                  Needing furniture store though, google has been helpful

Comment

Got a call today about possible job, Thanks Robert!!
                    God Bless you buddy!

Comment

went to check things out ahead of time, her company got round trip plane tickets, hotel and car for the weekend.
                      WOW,They sure Love her at her company!!
                      VERY WOODED EVERYWHERE, TREE CLIMBERS DREAM!!
                      RAINED ALL WEEKEND THOUGH, AIRPORT IS CRAZY!!

Comment

Great move! Congrats to the wife (yall). Lotta good folks across this country!

Comment

Hartsfield Airport Sucks that is for sure.

Comment

Made it!!!

kUDZU everywhere with copperheads!!!

Comment

Good luck man. My best friend moved there about 15 years ago. Said he would never move back to Texas after experiencing the weather there.

Comment

Guys, you are forgetting the best part... the deer bag limit in GA is TWELVE!!! :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X